Windows 10: Threat found Trojan:BAT/PSRunner.VS!MSR

Discus and support Threat found Trojan:BAT/PSRunner.VS!MSR in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have this virus now for several days. I keep deleting it via windows defender but it keeps popping up.I'm really tired of this and hope someone could... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sascha.L, Jul 22, 2024.

1. Sascha.L Win User

Threat found Trojan:BAT/PSRunner.VS!MSR

I have this virus now for several days. I keep deleting it via windows defender but it keeps popping up.I'm really tired of this and hope someone could help!I have scanned my PCs with the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool. The files can be seen here:ScanHope someone can help me :

:)

Sascha.L, Jul 22, 2024

2. Trojan-PoweLike!bat

Defender is not finding and removing or quarintining a malware "Trojan-PoweLike!bat" that I can not get off my computer. It was detected by Stinger, but it keeps coming back. Windows defender is not finding it How can I completely remove it????

RonGarcia313, Jul 22, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Brink, Jul 22, 2024
  4. Borg 386 Win User

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Borg 386, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

1. Threat found Trojan:BAT/PSRunner.VS!MSR - Similar Threads - Threat found Trojan

2. Found Threat at My Windows Defender Trojan:BAT/PS.Runner.VS!MSR . How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Found Threat at My Windows Defender Trojan:BAT/PS.Runner.VS!MSR . How to fix it?: I'm using Farbar Recovery Tools and this is my FSRT and AdditionalFRST.txtAddition.txtThanks in Advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-threat-at-my-windows-defender/d103d8a8-79a8-4c74-96da-a0fff2873fe9
  3. Found Threat at My Windows Defender Trojan:BAT/PS.Runner.VS!MSR . How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Found Threat at My Windows Defender Trojan:BAT/PS.Runner.VS!MSR . How to fix it?: I'm using Farbar Recovery Tools and this is my FSRT and AdditionalFRST.txtAddition.txtThanks in Advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-threat-at-my-windows-defender/d103d8a8-79a8-4c74-96da-a0fff2873fe9
  4. Threat found Trojan:BAT/PSRunner.VS!MSR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat found Trojan:BAT/PSRunner.VS!MSR: I have this virus now for several days. I keep deleting it via windows defender but it keeps popping up.I'm really tired of this and hope someone could help!I have scanned my PCs with the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool. The files can be seen here:ScanHope someone can help me :...
  5. Threat found Trojan:BAT/PSRunner.VS!MSR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Threat found Trojan:BAT/PSRunner.VS!MSR: I have this virus now for several days. I keep deleting it via windows defender but it keeps popping up.I'm really tired of this and hope someone could help!I have scanned my PCs with the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool. The files can be seen here:ScanHope someone can help me :...
  6. Trojan Threat Found on I7 Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Threat Found on I7 Desktop: Hello All Defender has found a Threat, Trojan....In Edge User Cache Data Folder....Before i select remove or Quarantine in Defender wanna make sure i do the proper thing. Fyi Malwarebytes Scan Found nothing Do my very best to keep both most used systems completely clean of...
  7. Problem with "Threat found - action needed." Trojan:HTML/Phish!MSR

Problem with "Threat found - action needed." Trojan:HTML/Phish!MSR: [ATTACH] I keep getting this threat notice. I have run windows update and did a quick scan and also did a Windows Defender Offline scan but the threat notice is still there. And I also checked this folder: C:\Users\tigerlyb\AppData\Local\Temp\chocolatey and it's actually...
  8. Trojan Found and Deleted....but it Returns Trojan: HTML/Phish.AB!MSR

Trojan Found and Deleted....but it Returns Trojan: HTML/Phish.AB!MSR: Windows defender periodically finds a Trojan in a .htm file in my Windows Communications appdata area see attachment. You will notice that the file is in the Attachments folder. Windows defender seems to delete this threat but after a few days or a couple weeks, the threat...
  9. How to get rid of a trojan - BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR

How to get rid of a trojan - BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR: Hi, Using Microsoft Security Essentials, every scan says I have a trojan. BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR. So I use the remove button, and also empty my recycle box. When I immediate run the scan again , it comes up clean. But the next day the same trojan is detected again, ie it wasn't...
  10. .REG vs .BAT

in Windows 10 Support
    .REG vs .BAT: Howdy, Strange behavior! I set the following 2 registry keys via both .reg and .bat file in Windows 10 to control System Protection. I don't care if they work or not and if this is the key to work on or not. .bat file works but .reg file not! Spent sometime and just...