Windows 10: "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs....

Discus and support "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After an update I wanted to turn on my laptop by entering my PIN, which I know is correct, it says “This sign in option is disabled because of failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MKVDH, Jan 10, 2023.

1. MKVDH Win User

"This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs....

After an update I wanted to turn on my laptop by entering my PIN, which I know is correct, it says “This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again.” I have left it powered on for more than 2 hours which did not help;I can't recall my answers to my secret questions, so I have changed my Microsoft account password, but it still says "incorrect password" How to solve this issue to be able to use my laptop again?? It seems more people are experiencing t

:)

MKVDH, Jan 10, 2023

2. ”This sign in option is disabled”

”This sign in option is disabled because of failed that sign in attempts or repeat it shut downs use a different sign in option or keep your device powered on for at least two hours and try it again” This message keeps popping up even if I had waited for the two hours. I kept trying to shut down my PC but every time I pressed shut down on the windows logo it will just automatically start up Now I can’t even sign in

Jasmany Escribano, Jan 10, 2023
  3. (Asking for a friend) Sign-in option disabled because failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns loop.

When my friend turns on his laptop he gets the message "Sign-in option disabled because failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and try again." He waits the 2 hours and logs in, he is let into the laptop and shuts it off. When he turns on the laptop again he is met with the same screen. He has tried 5 times and the result has been the same every time.

Sebatian Ray, Jan 10, 2023
  4. "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs....

'this sign in option is disabled"

My windows 10 Asus TUF a15 would not let me sign after I restarted my Pc and said "this sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns" and that I have to wait two hours to sign in. However my laptop is **** and I have to shut it down everytime I'm done using it or it lags when I open it back up, until I shut it down for awhile and turn it back on. Also there are times where apps like discord or steam won't open so I have the restart it then. I know for a fact it's not repeated sign in attempts because I know my pin. It kind of seems like I'm out of options if this keeps happening when I shut down my PC when I simply have no other choice but to shut my PC down at times. Is there anyway I can turn this safety feature off because it's very inconvenient.

Symphonyblu3s, Jan 10, 2023
Thema:

"This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs....

1. "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs.... - Similar Threads - sign option disabled

2. this sign on option is disabled because of failed sign on attempts or repeated shut downs....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this sign on option is disabled because of failed sign on attempts or repeated shut downs....: this sign on option is disabled because of failed sign on attempts or repeated shut downs. how do I fix this? my password is correct! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-sign-on-option-is-disabled-because-of-failed/3bc32b80-beb5-40e5-9d3b-ed3b4fa1c8ea
  3. this sign on option is disabled because of failed sign on attempts or repeated shut downs....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this sign on option is disabled because of failed sign on attempts or repeated shut downs....: this sign on option is disabled because of failed sign on attempts or repeated shut downs. how do I fix this? my password is correct! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-sign-on-option-is-disabled-because-of-failed/3bc32b80-beb5-40e5-9d3b-ed3b4fa1c8ea
  4. “The Sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs”

“The Sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs”: Hello I read here a lot of topics for the similar question “The Sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs” but I see to clear unswerving how to resolve it.Also, I did not enter any pins as my HP ENVY was on my table all night.Can...
  5. “The Sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “The Sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs”: Hello I read here a lot of topics for the similar question “The Sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs” but I see to clear unswerving how to resolve it.Also, I did not enter any pins as my HP ENVY was on my table all night.Can...
  6. This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....: I have issues with Windows 11 that I unable to log in with the error "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a....."I already try wait 2 hours but it still the same. Please help me on this...
  7. This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns”...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns”...: This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns” How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-sign-in-option-is-disabled-because-of-failed/4bd907ca-f4e5-4d52-84e6-dad6fe6d2d77
  8. "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs....

"This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs....: After an update I wanted to turn on my laptop by entering my PIN, which I know is correct, it says “This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours...
  9. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....: Hello Sir/Madam.I just used it 5 hours ago at school and then I came home and opened it up it showed like this : "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at...
  10. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....: So randomly last night about 12 hours ago my laptop with Windows 11 shows the above error message when I input my pin."This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for...