Windows 10: This is more of a statement rather than a question.

Discus and support This is more of a statement rather than a question. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 does not measure up to Windows 10! You've had several years to add items that were in Windows 10 back into Windows 11. Windows 10 allowed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaveJEv, Jun 5, 2024.

1. DaveJEv Win User

This is more of a statement rather than a question.

Windows 11 does not measure up to Windows 10! You've had several years to add items that were in Windows 10 back into Windows 11. Windows 10 allowed the task bar height to be changed and Windows 11 will not allow that. In addition, after 10 days of installing Windows 11 it is impossible to revert back to Windows 10 without losing data. If it was possible to revert back to Windows 10 within 10 days of the initial Windows 11 install what is the reason that couldn't be done at any time? It appears that reason is "Corporate decision" for controls & garbage that is written into Windows 11.

:)

DaveJEv, Jun 5, 2024

2. Error of privacy statement

Hi AGNEPL,

In order to help you with your concern about Microsoft privacy statement, kindly answer the following questions:

• What were the rules or points you accepted when you experience the issue?
    • Can you provide us a screen shot of the actual error for us to investigate further?
    • What were you trying to accomplish in HP recovery manager when this happened?

Kindly reply to this thread for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 6, 2024
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 6, 2024
  4. Tryx3 Win User

How to download Windows Media Player 12 on Windows 10

Garry,

I suggest that you start a new question of your own using the Ask a question link at the top of the page.

• In your question, please describe exactly what your fault symptoms are and what troubleshooting steps you have taken already.
    • Please ensure that you explain the current state of WMP as you have both said that you have removed it and that you have already reloaded it.
    • Include a clear statement of your Windows version [enter WinVer in a command prompt].

Denis

Tryx3, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

1. This is more of a statement rather than a question. - Similar Threads - more statement rather

2. This is more of a statement rather than a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is more of a statement rather than a question.: Windows 11 does not measure up to Windows 10! You've had several years to add items that were in Windows 10 back into Windows 11. Windows 10 allowed the task bar height to be changed and Windows 11 will not allow that. In addition, after 10 days of installing Windows 11 it is...
  3. Standby Memory more issue rather than advantage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standby Memory more issue rather than advantage: large I started from here:How to disable or set limit to windows 10 standby RAM? - Microsoft Community16 gb ram and more then 12gb is in standby. Can anyone help me to tyrn - Microsoft CommunityI disagree that standby memory is advantageous. In my notebook it causes many...
  4. Standby Memory more issue rather than advantage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Standby Memory more issue rather than advantage: large I started from here:How to disable or set limit to windows 10 standby RAM? - Microsoft Community16 gb ram and more then 12gb is in standby. Can anyone help me to tyrn - Microsoft CommunityI disagree that standby memory is advantageous. In my notebook it causes many...
  5. A product suggestion rather than a question really...File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A product suggestion rather than a question really...File Explorer: I would like to see within windows file explorer and option via either the file options or perhaps a visible pin toggle, to turn a "one instance only" on or off, if the toggle is on this would force any further opening of new folder in a new tab rather than a new window....
  6. A product suggestion rather than a question really...File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A product suggestion rather than a question really...File Explorer: I would like to see within windows file explorer and option via either the file options or perhaps a visible pin toggle, to turn a "one instance only" on or off, if the toggle is on this would force any further opening of new folder in a new tab rather than a new window....
  7. Wake computer up using ONE key rather than two or more?

in Windows 10 Support
    Wake computer up using ONE key rather than two or more?: Please note I'm not asking how to wake PC up with keyboard/mouse. I noticed on different PCs, it takes a different number of keypresses to wake the PC up. On mine, it takes at least twice on any key to wake it up. How do I force windows to recognize wake up just using any ONE...
  8. Not a question - a statement.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not a question - a statement.: The system tray icon shows that Windows 10 is connected to my network, but there is no internet connection. On the other hand, I can ping any web site, and Firefox IS connected to the internet, and can browse to all web sites. The upshot is that altho' I can connect to the...
  9. Comment more than question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Comment more than question: I like many others am tired of receiving the innocuous message that I am not the true Administrator of my PC and this privilege and or function is being denied Google this phrase "cmd prompt administrator windows 10" all your problems will be over, follow instruction...
  10. Upgrading from v1803 to 1809 -- BEWARE! NOT A QUESTION--MORE OF A STATEMENT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from v1803 to 1809 -- BEWARE! NOT A QUESTION--MORE OF A STATEMENT: Just wanted to let it be known that a machine we own did the v1809 update on Sunday morning (1/20/19…early) and deleted all of the data files on the machine's D: drive AND unformatted the drive. How that can happen is beyond me, but I’m no expert on drive formatting. The...