Windows 10: Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep

Discus and support Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, recently my computer crashes every time after it was in sleeping mode. Mostly this is in the evening after it has been not used for hours. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by emilia_471, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep

Hi, recently my computer crashes every time after it was in sleeping mode. Mostly this is in the evening after it has been not used for hours. After that I am not able to use properly my bluetooth headsets and need to restart it first so that they connect properly. I have already checked the device manager for faulty drivers but couldn't find anything. Here is also the report from the dump fileI would be very thankful for any help! Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfffff800`7c200000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`7ce2a2d0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR a0 The power policy manager experienced a fatal err

:)

emilia_471, Feb 17, 2022
  2. thonkpad Win User

Thinkpad T440P Intermittent crashing on sleep.

Thinkpad T440P - Core i7 4600M - 16gb ddr3

Hi there,

I am experiencing crashes when my laptop should be going to sleep. When I go to open my laptop it often boots up instead of resuming from sleep. This seems to have only just become an issue since I updated windows. I've tried googling this issue but it seems like a mixed bag of results and most solutions I've found so far have not remedied it.

I have attached my logs here:
    DESKTOP-2AFB4BO-(2019-11-12_18-26-39).zip

Thank-you for your time.

thonkpad, Feb 17, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 17, 2022
  4. Beldar Win User

Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep

Thinkpad T510 is bricked after entering PIN in setup

I bought it from a reputable dealer on eBay on July 6th. No history given, except the dealer formatted theHD and tested everything. The listing says No Returns. But he may be open to an exchange. LENOVO THINKPAD T510 15.6” i5 M520 2.40ghz 4GB Ram 500gb HDD DVD RW W/ Charger | eBay
    Before I press for that I'm going to try the steps you've suggested further down in this thread.

Beldar, Feb 17, 2022
Thema:

Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep

1. Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep - Similar Threads - Thinkpad T14s crashes

2. I tried downloading the intelR management engine for lenovo thinkpad t14s gen 3 but keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried downloading the intelR management engine for lenovo thinkpad t14s gen 3 but keeps...: I tried downloading the intelR management engine for lenovo thinkpad t14s gen 3 but keeps saying the setup program ended prematurely because of following error: This platform is supported...
  3. I tried downloading the intelR management engine for lenovo thinkpad t14s gen 3 but keeps...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried downloading the intelR management engine for lenovo thinkpad t14s gen 3 but keeps...: I tried downloading the intelR management engine for lenovo thinkpad t14s gen 3 but keeps saying the setup program ended prematurely because of following error: This platform is supported...
  4. Lenovo ThinkPad T14s crashes after sleep

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s crashes after sleep: Hi thereI found this post: Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep - Microsoft Community that indicates that others are experiencing similar issues, but I can't say for sure it's the same issue yet.When my T14s goes to sleep, maybe 1 out of 50 wakes it will not resume but reboot...
  5. Lenovo ThinkPad T14s crashes after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ThinkPad T14s crashes after sleep: Hi thereI found this post: Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep - Microsoft Community that indicates that others are experiencing similar issues, but I can't say for sure it's the same issue yet.When my T14s goes to sleep, maybe 1 out of 50 wakes it will not resume but reboot...
  6. Can I install the exact same MS Outlook mail handler on my ThinkPad T14s computer, that is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install the exact same MS Outlook mail handler on my ThinkPad T14s computer, that is...: Can I install the exact same MS Outlook mail handler on my ThinkPad T14s computer, that is on my Samsung S10e Android cell phone? The one where I can check all emails in the Focused/Other Inboxes and all other folders like sent, junk, deleted, etc. from all consolidated email...
  7. Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep

Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep: Hi, recently my computer crashes every time after it was in sleeping mode. Mostly this is in the evening after it has been not used for hours. After that I am not able to use properly my bluetooth headsets and need to restart it first so that they connect properly. I have...
  8. Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep: Hi, recently my computer crashes every time after it was in sleeping mode. Mostly this is in the evening after it has been not used for hours. After that I am not able to use properly my bluetooth headsets and need to restart it first so that they connect properly. I have...
  9. System crashes after sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System crashes after sleep: Hey guys been having this issue ever since I upgraded my PC to the below specs-5950x-RTX 3090-Crucial Ballistix 3600 32 GB RAM-Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro-Windows 10 20H2So when my computer goes to sleep initially everything is fine, it wakes back up when I press a key or move my...
  10. Thinkpad T440P Intermittent crashing on sleep.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thinkpad T440P Intermittent crashing on sleep.: OS: Windows 10 - 1903 - (Build 18362. 449) Thinkpad T440P - Core i7 4600M - 16gb ddr3 Hi there, I am experiencing crashes when my laptop should be going to sleep. When I go to open my laptop it often boots up instead of resuming from sleep. This seems to have only just...