Windows 10: Thinking of buying computer which has Microsoft 11pro installed- will this be as easy to...

Discus and support Thinking of buying computer which has Microsoft 11pro installed- will this be as easy to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking at buying Dell XPS 8960 desktop computer mainly for photo editing. It comes with windows11pro installed. I currently work with windows 10 for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jan Land, Jul 25, 2024.

1. Jan Land Win User

Thinking of buying computer which has Microsoft 11pro installed- will this be as easy to...

Looking at buying Dell XPS 8960 desktop computer mainly for photo editing. It comes with windows11pro installed. I currently work with windows 10 for home use and current computer 8+ years old seriously slow, struggling with updates and can’t support windows 11.Will windows11pro be more difficult to work with than windows 11home? If the pro is more complex can I downgrade to home version on computer which comes with 11pro installed?I am in my 60’s and retired and only use for basic functions.

:)

Jan Land, Jul 25, 2024

2. Thinking of buying a C6...

thanks for the suggestions guys. now i'm thinking of buying another phone, not the C6:smileyhappy:. thanks again.

phonehacker, Jul 25, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2024
  4. Arun B J Win User

Thinking of buying computer which has Microsoft 11pro installed- will this be as easy to...

I'm not able to buy coins in Microsoft Jackpot

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with
    your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: Reset Store Cache.

a) Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

b) Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

c) Restart the computer and check.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

1. Thinking of buying computer which has Microsoft 11pro installed- will this be as easy to... - Similar Threads - Thinking buying computer

2. Thinking of buying computer which has Microsoft 11pro installed- will this be as easy to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thinking of buying computer which has Microsoft 11pro installed- will this be as easy to...: Looking at buying Dell XPS 8960 desktop computer mainly for photo editing. It comes with windows11pro installed. I currently work with windows 10 for home use and current computer 8+ years old seriously slow, struggling with updates and can’t support windows 11.Will...
  3. I think you'd be interested in this: Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think you'd be interested in this: Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store: Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/troubleshoot-buying-issues-with-microsoft-store-ca603a8a-7123-3fa1-d1e8-4043f75f2f31Sayak Hazra...
  4. I think you'd be interested in this: Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think you'd be interested in this: Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store: Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/troubleshoot-buying-issues-with-microsoft-store-ca603a8a-7123-3fa1-d1e8-4043f75f2f31Sayak Hazra...
  5. Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11: When installing software on an HP computer with Windows 11, I occasionally come across error messages about my version of Windows and not being able to install the software. The software seems to think I have an older version of Windows see image link below. The computer was...
  6. Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11: When installing software on an HP computer with Windows 11, I occasionally come across error messages about my version of Windows and not being able to install the software. The software seems to think I have an older version of Windows see image link below. The computer was...
  7. Which video card to buy

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which video card to buy: Hey guys I have a HP ZR30w : HP ZR30w 30-inch S-IPS LCD Monitor Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support Specifications of HP ZR30w 30-inch S-IPS LCD Monitor. [IMG] support.hp.com Which has a resolution of 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz. I bought this computer on Amazon but...
  8. Which 27” Monitor to Buy???

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which 27” Monitor to Buy???: I am looking at three monitors: LG- 27UL600W BenQ-PD2700U Dell- U2718Q Mostly for work purposes but also for surfing the web, watching YouTube videos, streaming a sports event, etc. What should I buy?
  9. Thinking to buy new processor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thinking to buy new processor: Hello, I don't know much about processors and I wanna know, how to find processor that will fit and work on my PC. Thanks. 3084
  10. Which 17" Laptop to Buy?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which 17" Laptop to Buy?: OK, I know this has probably been asked before, but as we all know, technology changes from day to day, so . . . My friend wants a new 17" laptop. Ideally it will have a backlit keyboard, but she can live without it. So far, we've found a Lenovo with 4GB RAM and a 1T...