Windows 10: There's something wrong with my pc

Discus and support There's something wrong with my pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, my PC kept crashingBSOD or just the app itself while I'm playing gamesDota 2, Genshin impact. I checked the temp of CPU using core temp while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bill_botts, May 12, 2024.

1. There's something wrong with my pc

Recently, my PC kept crashingBSOD or just the app itself while I'm playing gamesDota 2, Genshin impact. I checked the temp of CPU using core temp while playing and it is w/in the normal range, so I ruled that out. Then, I tried cleaning the computer, checked for loose wires, reinstalling RAM and graphics card, nothing worked. Getting desperate, I tried to reset my PC using the recovery function in the settings, but still no avail. PC still kept crashing, and now there's a weird black screen before I open my games. Then I remembered using Driver easy and manually installing the update just

:)

Bill_botts, May 12, 2024

2. my pc location is showing the wrong location

I have the same issue. it lists our location at our old house we left 3 months ago.

it's fine using our phones (which have internal GPS), but all our PC's are showing the wrong location.

we have 1 on windows 10 and 1 on windows 11, both are wrong.

they are wrong in edge and chrome.

they are wrong in the weather apps and anything which uses the location.

I have followed the common steps of setting the location, of refreshing dns, or ip, I've changed all entries to location I can find.

even on websites to try to find a local branch, it suggests them near our old house.

Have just spent an hour on the phone with our ISP (EE) who have nothing more to suggest!

Racing_Snake, May 12, 2024
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 12, 2024
  4. There's something wrong with my pc

wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown There's something wrong with my pc :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink There's something wrong with my pc ;) )

jboydgolfer, May 12, 2024
Thema:

There's something wrong with my pc

1. There's something wrong with my pc - Similar Threads - There's something wrong

2. There's something wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's something wrong with my pc: Recently, my PC kept crashingBSOD or just the app itself while I'm playing gamesDota 2, Genshin impact. I checked the temp of CPU using core temp while playing and it is w/in the normal range, so I ruled that out. Then, I tried cleaning the computer, checked for loose wires,...
  3. There's something wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's something wrong with my pc: Recently, my PC kept crashingBSOD or just the app itself while I'm playing gamesDota 2, Genshin impact. I checked the temp of CPU using core temp while playing and it is w/in the normal range, so I ruled that out. Then, I tried cleaning the computer, checked for loose wires,...
  4. Something is wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with my pc: So i have Radeon RX 560 and i need amd software for some reason for the drivers ,because if i unistall it the driver is also unistalled ,and amd software slows my pc using a lot of ram memory,now i also notice that i have a error for activating Windows the error code is...
  5. Something is wrong with my pc

Something is wrong with my pc: So i have Radeon RX 560 and i need amd software for some reason for the drivers ,because if i unistall it the driver is also unistalled ,and amd software slows my pc using a lot of ram memory,now i also notice that i have a error for activating Windows the error code is...
  6. Something is wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Something wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something wrong with my pc: I was doing alright with my PC but when I would play video games such as FORTNITE when loading it a pop-up would say things like you have an outdated driver. I would ignore it but my friend told me to deal with it. I then decided to deal with it and go on NVIDIA I have an...
  8. Something wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something wrong with my pc: I was doing alright with my PC but when I would play video games such as FORTNITE when loading it a pop-up would say things like you have an outdated driver. I would ignore it but my friend told me to deal with it. I then decided to deal with it and go on NVIDIA I have an...
  9. Something wrong with my pc

10. something is wrong with my pc...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    something is wrong with my pc...: my pc bluescreened, and as every windows user i freaked out. it rebooted and everything was fine. this was last week. my specs are good, 1070 and a ryzen 7, 16 gb of ram. now today it bluescreened again and i thought it would come back, but when it did everything was gone and...