Windows 10: There they did it again - another Microsoft update removed my personal background picture...

Discus and support There they did it again - another Microsoft update removed my personal background picture... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by silvanet_1, Sep 28, 2024 at 5:22 PM.

1. There they did it again - another Microsoft update removed my personal background picture...

How do I get it back?

:)

2. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 28, 2024 at 5:23 PM
  3. personalising background pictures

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings,
    • Click Personalization
    • Highlight Background and scroll down toward the bottom and click Browse.
    • Select the picture or photo to set as background.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 28, 2024 at 5:23 PM
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

There they did it again - another Microsoft update removed my personal background picture...

Theme Background pictures not showing on logon

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you are referring to Lock Screen background pictures.

If yes, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key on the keyboard.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen and chose the desired picture.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Thema:

There they did it again - another Microsoft update removed my personal background picture...

1. There they did it again - another Microsoft update removed my personal background picture... - Similar Threads - did again another

2. There they did it again - another Microsoft update removed my personal background picture...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There they did it again - another Microsoft update removed my personal background picture...: How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-they-did-it-again-another-microsoft-update/cea546b0-7ee2-46d9-99db-c51094573e12
  3. What did Microsoft do with my background picture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What did Microsoft do with my background picture?: Once again, Microsoft did an update last night and arrogantly removed my desktop background picture. Now I can't find it. I don't recall the name of it, or even where it was stored. WHY does Microsoft continually do that ****? It seems like every single time it pushes an...
  4. What did Microsoft do with my background picture?

What did Microsoft do with my background picture?: Once again, Microsoft did an update last night and arrogantly removed my desktop background picture. Now I can't find it. I don't recall the name of it, or even where it was stored. WHY does Microsoft continually do that ****? It seems like every single time it pushes an...
  5. Microsoft did it again. Another update that breaks everything. Anyone have real suggestions?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft did it again. Another update that breaks everything. Anyone have real suggestions?: I'm suddenly dealing with my Cyberlink Youcam9 web cam software being blocked and my AMD Radeon graphics card unable to update. I check my Windows update and get a message that Windows has been failing to update with this message: "There were problems installing some updates,...
  6. Removing the lock screen background picture.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing the lock screen background picture.: I need a help. How shoud I remove my own pictures as the background for my lock screen?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-the-lock-screen-background-picture/82c1d201-b55b-424d-b3c4-3d087ad999d1
  7. Removing Background on Pictures

Removing Background on Pictures: Why under Picture Tools, do I only have the option for Rotate right or left and view slide show or set as background? I want to delete the background of a picture. Is this possible?...
  8. Question: Did Microsoft remove the feature where my picture password's picture syncs with...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Question: Did Microsoft remove the feature where my picture password's picture syncs with...: If they did, I'd very much appreciate it if they brought it back! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-did-microsoft-remove-the-feature-where-my/f59c61a2-727f-4eb7-b63a-9f77cda065ba
  9. Personal Picture shows as background

Personal Picture shows as background: HP Envy Windows 10 Until I sign onto Windows 10, my HP laptop originally would show nature scene pics, chosen by Windows. (You may recall such pics would changed to a new nature scene every couple days.) Now, my laptop displays a personal picture of mine (the same...
  10. Windows 10 Personalization and updates - Oops they did it again.

Windows 10 Personalization and updates - Oops they did it again.: I got frustrated again. The recent change to the display's font management messed me up royally. The fonts in the file explorer and many applications are too small for me. I don't want to scale it - i use numerous applications and some of them have complex interface. Let's...