Windows 10: There is no Email Associated

Discus and support There is no Email Associated in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How can solve this irritating error message? there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jkitc, Sep 15, 2019.

1. jkitc Win User

There is no Email Associated

How can solve this irritating error message?
    there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel.

Jack

:)

jkitc, Sep 15, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

No email associates ?

eml :

There is no Email Associated [​IMG]

There is no MailTo protocol listed

davidhk, Sep 15, 2019
  3. No email associates ?

Ok, .eml filetype is assigned to WLM

You need to scroll down to the Protocols section for MAILTO

You might also want to check Set Program Access and Computer Defaults to make sure WLM is the default e-mail.

Slartybart, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Yancyd66 Win User

There is no email program associated

How do I fix this issue: "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create and association in the Default Programs control panel."
    There is no Default Programs in the control panel, only Default Apps.
    In default apps my email, Outlook.com, is not listed.

Yancyd66, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

1. There is no Email Associated - Similar Threads - Email Associated

2. How to un-associate a Windows account email from a local user without deleting the local...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to un-associate a Windows account email from a local user without deleting the local...: Win 11 OS got destroyed because I tried to un-do the windows update that enabled BitLocker. Got the laptop back from the local repair shop with a re-installed Win11 and my files under a local account called "User". First thing I did was apparently wrong, which was to...
  3. How to un-associate a Windows account email from a local user without deleting the local...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to un-associate a Windows account email from a local user without deleting the local...: Win 11 OS got destroyed because I tried to un-do the windows update that enabled BitLocker. Got the laptop back from the local repair shop with a re-installed Win11 and my files under a local account called "User". First thing I did was apparently wrong, which was to...
  4. Forced email usage as a logon. I want to eliminate that and have no emails associated to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced email usage as a logon. I want to eliminate that and have no emails associated to...: I have this really annoying issue where I just bought a brand new windows laptop, and not only am I required to register an email to begin using this device, but it appears that the only accounts I can use to login to my computer are microsoft registered emails. I dont want...
  5. Forced email usage as a logon. I want to eliminate that and have no emails associated to...

Forced email usage as a logon. I want to eliminate that and have no emails associated to...: I have this really annoying issue where I just bought a brand new windows laptop, and not only am I required to register an email to begin using this device, but it appears that the only accounts I can use to login to my computer are microsoft registered emails. I dont want...
  6. How do I change the email associated with and listed under the Your Info page of Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the email associated with and listed under the Your Info page of Windows...: My Windows local user login somehow got associated to an email account that is my son's so Windows thinks that a child is logged into Windows. I have had this computer since 2011 and have been logging into the local user Jonathan for it's entire existence, but right after I...
  7. How do I change the email associated with and listed under the Your Info page of Windows...

How do I change the email associated with and listed under the Your Info page of Windows...: My Windows local user login somehow got associated to an email account that is my son's so Windows thinks that a child is logged into Windows. I have had this computer since 2011 and have been logging into the local user Jonathan for it's entire existence, but right after I...
  8. How do I change the email associated with and listed under the Your Info page of Windows...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. How do I change the email associated and listed under the Your Info page of Windows Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change the email associated and listed under the Your Info page of Windows Settings: My Windows local user login somehow got associated to an email account that is my son's so Windows thinks that a child is logged into Windows. I have had this computer since 2011 and have been logging into the local user Jonathan for it's entire existence, but right after I...
  10. There is no email program associated to perform this requested action. Please install a...

There is no email program associated to perform this requested action. Please install a...: I come across this error:There is no email program associated to perform this requested action. Please install a email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default program in Control PanelI've tried the default setting and deleting outlook...