Windows 10: there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its...

Discus and support there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i need help please ask me more info if i need to be more descriptive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Benjamin b-p, Jul 5, 2024.

1. there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its...

i need help please ask me more info if i need to be more descriptive

:)

Benjamin b-p, Jul 5, 2024

2. Email and calendar dont work

When i press "Add account" nothing happens. How do i get it to work?
    there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its... 111746d1485974390t-email-calendar-dont-work-email.gif

Thefirebeast, Jul 6, 2024
  3. choppy Win User
    I did it, and dont know why

haha thats what i thought too! dont be hurt by this comment, but your life must be sad if a game is ruling it.
    just take a step back and think about whats important and what isnt

choppy, Jul 6, 2024
  4. remoat Win User

there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its...

Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

i installed the windows 10 1607 (fix); i dont like it.. i dont like it because it made a mess of whats under the "start" button.. it now lists all user programs, and i really dont need to see this list unless i WANT TO, unless i click on an icon or link that shows me the list.. i dont want to see a long list of ANYTHING unless i actively seek it.. this list of user programs on a list which appears each time i use the "start" button is cluttering up the start area and is distracting to my efforts to find what im looking for.. i know i can "suppress" the list, but only at this occasion; the next time i press start, it happens again; i dont want it to happen again..

so, how did this happen? did m'soft compile a "focus group" to see what features want? did the participants REALLY say, "oh, yes, we want to see a list of programs on the pc because we dont want to have to click on a link or icon to see it".. REALLY? that lazy? and what if m'soft had put in an option about "do not show me this again"? i see this option many times in situations from many s'ware products and websites: they make you aware of a situation, but, if it doesnt interest you, you click on the option "do not show me this again".. i can see the list of s'ware if i want to.. give me an option to show the list at my request, but DONT SHOW ME THE LIST WITHOUT MY ASKING FOR IT.. if i need to see the list of s'ware, ill manage, but dont push things into my sight unless i request it thru a link or whatever.. this isnt the way to IMPROVE m'soft products; its just another way to aggravate users into posting on forums.. i dont consider this an IMPROVEMENT, more like a DEPROVEMENT..

the display of s'ware on my pc under the start button without my asking is an imposition on the focus of my attention.. my mind is focused on other issues; i dont need m'soft to "crowd" the area under the "start" button with stuff i dont want to see.. if i want to see it, i will ask for it, but dont push it on me this way..

remoat, Jul 6, 2024
Thema:

there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its...

1. there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its... - Similar Threads - are currently emails

2. there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its...: i need help please ask me more info if i need to be more descriptive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-currently-two-emails-on-my-pc-and-one-of/f44d4b37-8171-4fe5-84e5-ed3043c6159f
  3. there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its...: i need help please ask me more info if i need to be more descriptive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-currently-two-emails-on-my-pc-and-one-of/f44d4b37-8171-4fe5-84e5-ed3043c6159f
  4. my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one: pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-have-recovery-option-and-i-dont-know/83daac7d-c940-48c4-b6ce-9b9a9d6bca62
  5. my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one: pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-have-recovery-option-and-i-dont-know/83daac7d-c940-48c4-b6ce-9b9a9d6bca62
  6. my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Associated with Email i dont know

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Associated with Email i dont know: Hi,A while ago all my Email Accounts got hacked. Nothing great happened, except I still don't have access to one email. But nothing big happened and I just changed all the passwords.So recently I wanted to Login into my XBOX account and it kept showing me the wrong email....
  8. Associated with Email i dont know

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Associated with Email i dont know: Hi,A while ago all my Email Accounts got hacked. Nothing great happened, except I still don't have access to one email. But nothing big happened and I just changed all the passwords.So recently I wanted to Login into my XBOX account and it kept showing me the wrong email....
  9. Associated with Email i dont know

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. i dont know how to email documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know how to email documents: I don't know how to email documents could you tell me how to do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-email-documents/610ee021-2ebe-4709-8696-8b983019ec97