Windows 10: The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10

Discus and support The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 OS, the Windows security center service can't be started whenever I tried to turn it on.This error message shows anytime turn on or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amuda Rasheed, Aug 13, 2023.

1. The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10

On my Windows 10 OS, the Windows security center service can't be started whenever I tried to turn it on.This error message shows anytime turn on or make a restart, and I got a notification saying "Windows security is turned off, pls turn it on"Not this only, I actually noticed this frustrating change after ignorantly installing a virus-packed game that I downloaded from oceanofgames.live.All services related to Windows security, like, threat protection, windows defender, and others have been wiped out from my OS, in such a way that, when I search for any security-related service, it's either

:)

Amuda Rasheed, Aug 13, 2023

2. WIndows security centre not starting  

I can log in to cloud protection but not the send samples to MS
    The thing that started defender working was disabling all non MS services in startup msconfig
    Thanks
    The Windows Security Centre Service  Can't Be Started Windows 10 392103d1686425992t-windows-security-centre-not-starting-services-2023-06-10-20.39.00-new.jpg

Should this window be greyed out

security service is called windows security service and its present, set it to run now its greyed out, hopefull this doesnt matter

The Windows Security Centre Service  Can't Be Started Windows 10 86426339t-windows-security-centre-not-starting-windows-security-service-properties-local-compute.jpg

reddwarf4ever, Aug 13, 2023
  3. WIndows security centre not starting  

looks like it worked
    but the Security service not showing in services is this important thanks

The Windows Security Centre Service  Can't Be Started Windows 10 6423266t-windows-security-centre-not-starting-administrator_-windows-powershell-2023-06-10-19.53.jpg

reddwarf4ever, Aug 13, 2023
  4. The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10

The windows security centre service can't be started on windows 10

Hi team

I am getting this msg

The windows security centre service can't be started

On windows 10

Sentinel7089, Aug 13, 2023
Thema:

The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10

1. The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Security Centre Service

2. The Windows Security Centre service can`t be started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Security Centre service can`t be started: I have been having an issue trying to get windows security up and running again. It broke after I downloaded Malwarebytes to remove unwanted files but since I uninstalled it, I am unable to restart the service. I can click on the application but it returns with a black window...
  3. The Windows Security Centre service can`t be started

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Windows Security Centre service can`t be started: I have been having an issue trying to get windows security up and running again. It broke after I downloaded Malwarebytes to remove unwanted files but since I uninstalled it, I am unable to restart the service. I can click on the application but it returns with a black window...
  4. The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10: On my Windows 10 OS, the Windows security center service can't be started whenever I tried to turn it on.This error message shows anytime turn on or make a restart, and I got a notification saying "Windows security is turned off, pls turn it on"Not this only, I actually...
  5. The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10: On my Windows 10 OS, the Windows security center service can't be started whenever I tried to turn it on.This error message shows anytime turn on or make a restart, and I got a notification saying "Windows security is turned off, pls turn it on"Not this only, I actually...
  6. Window Security Services can't be started.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Security Services can't be started.: I can't start my Window Security Setting. Even in running services I can't see security setting and Microsoft Security services. I also run a antivirus scan and got two malware files and remove them but still can't window security option is enable.How can I fix it....
  7. Can't start windows security services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't start windows security services: Hello, i just got a trouble, the windows defender app is blank, and it says turn windows service center but i cant find any in registry or services, i also did not fount it on policy group, is the file missing? if so what i have to do ?...
  8. The windows security centre service can't be started on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The windows security centre service can't be started on windows 10: Hi teamI am getting this msgThe windows security centre service can't be startedOn windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-security-centre-service-cant-be/8d572d73-c769-4f1a-a2a4-01d275b5c720
  9. The windows security centre service can't be started on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows security centre service can't be started on windows 10: Hi teamI am getting this msgThe windows security centre service can't be startedOn windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-security-centre-service-cant-be/8d572d73-c769-4f1a-a2a4-01d275b5c720
  10. The windows security centre service can't be started on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps