Windows 10: The windows key I bought isn't working with my PC's windows

Discus and support The windows key I bought isn't working with my PC's windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought my pc few months ago and it came with windows 10 pro installed. But few days ago a pop-up started appearing showing "Your windows license will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rajel ahmed, Jun 5, 2024.

1. The windows key I bought isn't working with my PC's windows

I bought my pc few months ago and it came with windows 10 pro installed. But few days ago a pop-up started appearing showing "Your windows license will expire soon". So, I bought a windows 10 pro activation key my pc is Windows 10 pro but when I used it it didn't work. And under the change product key button it says "The last product key ID: xxxxx-00000-00000-xxxx you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows. 0x803FA067" Although I'm not sure if it appeared after I tried to use my activation keythe one I bought as I have tried other activation key I found online.

:)

rajel ahmed, Jun 5, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 5, 2024
  3. UNABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS AND NUM LOCK ISN"T WORKING

UNABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS IN SYSTEM AS WELL AS NUM LOCK ISN"T WORKING

rohit tiwari2, Jun 5, 2024
  4. Jakub578 Win User

The windows key I bought isn't working with my PC's windows

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jun 5, 2024
Thema:

The windows key I bought isn't working with my PC's windows

1. The windows key I bought isn't working with my PC's windows - Similar Threads - key bought isn't

2. The windows key I bought isn't working with my PC's windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows key I bought isn't working with my PC's windows: I bought my pc few months ago and it came with windows 10 pro installed. But few days ago a pop-up started appearing showing "Your windows license will expire soon". So, I bought a windows 10 pro activation key my pc is Windows 10 pro but when I used it it didn't work. And...
  3. The windows key I bought isn't working with my PC's windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The windows key I bought isn't working with my PC's windows: I bought my pc few months ago and it came with windows 10 pro installed. But few days ago a pop-up started appearing showing "Your windows license will expire soon". So, I bought a windows 10 pro activation key my pc is Windows 10 pro but when I used it it didn't work. And...
  4. Why isn't my Windows-Key working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my Windows-Key working?: I recently bought an SSD disk for my computer. I have now installed it and fixed all of my problems with windows and so on. But when I went to activate Windows with my key, it just says that it's a fake version of Windows and that I have to buy a new one. Is it because I used...
  5. Why isn't my Windows-Key working?

Why isn't my Windows-Key working?: I recently bought an SSD disk for my computer. I have now installed it and fixed all of my problems with windows and so on. But when I went to activate Windows with my key, it just says that it's a fake version of Windows and that I have to buy a new one. Is it because I used...
  6. My Windows Key isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Key isn't working.: My windows key doesn't seem to work, I recently reset my pc and yeah my windows key was working fine before that, but now after I have reset the pc nothing happens when I press the windows key. I can manually open the start menu via the mouse but not with the key. I also...
  7. My Windows Key isn't working.

My Windows Key isn't working.: My windows key doesn't seem to work, I recently reset my pc and yeah my windows key was working fine before that, but now after I have reset the pc nothing happens when I press the windows key. I can manually open the start menu via the mouse but not with the key. I also...
  8. My Windows Key isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My windows activation key isn't working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows activation key isn't working: I'm booting windows 10 pro onto a new pc. The license key I have is from someone else I know who bought it a while ago and used it on his laptop. The activation key works for 5 uses. I installed windows off a usb and put in the license key, and it worked until I tried to...
  10. My windows key on keyboard isn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows key on keyboard isn't work: Hello everyone. I have problem on my keyboard it is my windows key or start key not working what can i do ?? My laptop is HP Omen the windows key still work for 2 weeks and stop work and the Shortcuts like windows key + R to open Run program isn't work. I don't know is this...