Windows 10: The Windows 11 Xbox app hasn’t worked in weeks

Discus and support The Windows 11 Xbox app hasn’t worked in weeks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had a Windows 11 update three weeks ago. I wasn’t using a developer build or anything special. But I purchased an Xbox PC game pass and attempted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jstarr5626, Sep 26, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. The Windows 11 Xbox app hasn’t worked in weeks

I had a Windows 11 update three weeks ago. I wasn’t using a developer build or anything special. But I purchased an Xbox PC game pass and attempted to open the Xbox app. It never worked, and I followed every single form that I could find on it.*Tried uninstalling all Xbox services and resetting the app and re-installed it.*Set Xbox services to always allow from startup*Ran system file checker and repaired.*Repaired the OS from windows update*Clean installed Windows*Created new user profile with a new Microsoft Account logged in and still nothing.Nothing works. It’s broken and I just wasted mon

:)

2. Brink Win User

This Week on Xbox – November 11

Source: This Week on Xbox - November 11 - Xbox Wire

3. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

Xbox Console Companion - Free download and install on Windows | Microsoft Store

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 26, 2024 at 9:05 PM
  4. Brink Win User

The Windows 11 Xbox app hasn’t worked in weeks

Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App for Windows 2304.1001.12.0

Source: Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2304.1001.12.0] - Xbox Wire

Thema:

The Windows 11 Xbox app hasn’t worked in weeks

1. The Windows 11 Xbox app hasn’t worked in weeks - Similar Threads - Xbox app hasn’t

2. The Windows 11 Xbox app hasn’t worked in weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Windows 11 Xbox app hasn’t worked in weeks: I had a Windows 11 update three weeks ago. I wasn’t using a developer build or anything special. But I purchased an Xbox PC game pass and attempted to open the Xbox app. It never worked, and I followed every single form that I could find on it.*Tried uninstalling all Xbox...
  3. xbox app not working on windows 11 s mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app not working on windows 11 s mode?: Hi,I have just purchased a GeoBook 140x xbox game pass edition and after initial set up for windows and after successfully installing all necessary updates I tried to open xbox app. The app would only open to initial black screen with xbox logo in middle and then nothing for...
  4. xbox app not working on windows 11 s mode?

xbox app not working on windows 11 s mode?: Hi,I have just purchased a GeoBook 140x xbox game pass edition and after initial set up for windows and after successfully installing all necessary updates I tried to open xbox app. The app would only open to initial black screen with xbox logo in middle and then nothing for...
  5. PC hasn’t worked in half a year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC hasn’t worked in half a year: Hello, I came here not knowing where else to go. Can anyone help me with my pc? Ever since this past March my pc hasn’t worked for anything, you name it. Internet is disabled, admin settings disabled, hard drive failure, and so on. Can anyone help me and tell me if you think...
  6. PC hasn’t worked in half a year

PC hasn’t worked in half a year: Hello, I came here not knowing where else to go. Can anyone help me with my pc? Ever since this past March my pc hasn’t worked for anything, you name it. Internet is disabled, admin settings disabled, hard drive failure, and so on. Can anyone help me and tell me if you think...
  7. PC hasn’t worked in half a year

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. This Week on Xbox: October 11, 2019 Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: October 11, 2019 Xbox: We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if you’d rather...
  9. This Week on Xbox: January 11, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: January 11, 2019: 8cn1rGS-HGk We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  10. Windows 10 XBOX App streaming broken all week

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 XBOX App streaming broken all week: So streaming my Xbox One to Windows 10 PC has been impossible ALL week... when is this going to be fixed? Done all the usual stuff reinstalling the app, rebooting router, checking port forwarding and before anyone comments my connection speed is 70mb down and 25mb up. It's...