Windows 10: The window boots up and Desktop screen comes on, after that the screen refrehes with each...

Discus and support The window boots up and Desktop screen comes on, after that the screen refrehes with each... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The right click works but the dialogue box appears and disappears in a split second. Any action in the desktop even the start button or taskbar is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gaius G D'cruz, Oct 27, 2019.

1. The window boots up and Desktop screen comes on, after that the screen refrehes with each...

The right click works but the dialogue box appears and disappears in a split second. Any action in the desktop even the start button or taskbar is not working and has the same problem. I use an Asus Rog Strix Laptop. please help on this issue.

:)

Gaius G D'cruz, Oct 27, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Oct 27, 2019
  3. TIGR Win User
    Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

4. wzball Win User

The window boots up and Desktop screen comes on, after that the screen refrehes with each...

Un-clickable Window on Desktop during full screen

Hi all,

The issue has come back after testing the 'Scale full screen'. The problem still occurs.

Any other suggestions for troubleshooting steps that anyone may have would be greatly appreciated.

wzball, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

The window boots up and Desktop screen comes on, after that the screen refrehes with each...

1. The window boots up and Desktop screen comes on, after that the screen refrehes with each... - Similar Threads - window boots Desktop

2. Black screen after boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after boot up: i have really big problem please help aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHello, Microsoft. I have a big question to ask you. You see, I own a Toshiba A665 laptop from 2010 running Windows 10, and it works really well, until just now. I was trying to open the Google Chrome browser, but it just...
  3. Black screen after boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after boot up: i have really big problem please help aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHello, Microsoft. I have a big question to ask you. You see, I own a Toshiba A665 laptop from 2010 running Windows 10, and it works really well, until just now. I was trying to open the Google Chrome browser, but it just...
  4. Black screen after boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. black screen after booting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen after booting up: my PC black screen after booting up, when i boot up my pc it takes about 40-50 second till my monitor is turn on and show some signal, after that the monitor just turn on and stuck on black screen, i have no visual on mouse cursor, and my keyboard didn't work too... i tried...
  6. black screen after booting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black screen after booting up: my PC black screen after booting up, when i boot up my pc it takes about 40-50 second till my monitor is turn on and show some signal, after that the monitor just turn on and stuck on black screen, i have no visual on mouse cursor, and my keyboard didn't work too... i tried...
  7. Black Screen with Cursor after Windows Boot Up Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen with Cursor after Windows Boot Up Screen: Hello today I was using my computer today and when I restarted it the screen goes black and has a cursor after the windows boot screen. I've tried to get into task manager, but it wont show up. I tried pressing control alt delete and nothing shows up. Going to the BIOS screen...
  8. Windows black screen after booting up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows black screen after booting up: I'm using windows in mac book pro by dual boot and haven't encountered any error since 2 yrs . Yesterday night it said update and shutdown , so i did and went to bed . And today when i tried to switch on my mac , windows booted up and it shows blank screen and i don't know...
  9. Blank screen after boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank screen after boot up: Hi i wonder if any has any tips on this problem!? I recently bought a Dell xps 2nd hand which originally had windows 8 on but had been upgraded to win 10. Its been working fine then other day i shut it down with option of : shutdown & install updates. When i booted up the...
  10. Black screen after each boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after each boot: I installed Windows 10 yesterday but had to return back to Win 7 because the driver problems crashed the whole system. Basically what happened was that I was stuck at black screen after every boot and got back only when going to sleep-mode through power button and back. I...