Windows 10: The wifi button isn't showing up.

Discus and support The wifi button isn't showing up. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The wifi button for some reason isn't showing up and I can't connect to anything it's really frustrating as I can't do anything important. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ariel Horatio, Jul 25, 2024.

1. The wifi button isn't showing up.

The wifi button for some reason isn't showing up and I can't connect to anything it's really frustrating as I can't do anything important. When I restart the computer it pops back up for 2 minutes before the computer disconnects from the WiFi and the sign disappears again. I know it's not the wifi because the other devices connected to the wifi work just fine. I even try other Wi-Fi's and it still doesn't work. How do I fix it? I use a windows 11

:)

Ariel Horatio, Jul 25, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 25, 2024
  3. ju4nj3 Win User
    Search button and Wifi petitions

Hi,

I send you two ideas/petitions.

For saving battery, and if GPS doesn't consume much to do this, it would be cool:

• Register with GPS the most used wifis (office, home, other) and automatically turn off wifi when you're moving.
    • If you don't move and you're using the phone, automatically turn on wifi, search for one and show notification about it. If no wifi found turn it automatically off again.
    Don't understand why have another search buttons on screen when you have one physically on the phone!!. It's a natural action to press the search button in the app that you are using. I suggest these situations.

• If you are in tiles screen and user press search button, show Bing.
    • If you are in app list and user press search button, show Search for apps.
    • If you are using an app and it supports search button, show the app's Search page.
    • If you are using an app and doesn't support search button, show Bing.
    • If you are using an app and you want show Bing, hold finger on search button like Back button on multitask.
    What do you think guys?

Regards,

ju4nj3, Jul 25, 2024
  4. The wifi button isn't showing up.

Wifi list won´t show

Yes,

restarted the pc after but it still isn´t workin

rogerioPonte, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

The wifi button isn't showing up.

1. The wifi button isn't showing up. - Similar Threads - wifi button isn't

2. The wifi button isn't showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The wifi button isn't showing up.: The wifi button for some reason isn't showing up and I can't connect to anything it's really frustrating as I can't do anything important. When I restart the computer it pops back up for 2 minutes before the computer disconnects from the WiFi and the sign disappears again. I...
  3. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784
  4. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784
  5. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. My wifi network isn't showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi network isn't showing up: I am trying to get into my old laptop. Whenever I click on the Wi-Fi icon on the lock screen, it shows up with my neighbor's Wi-Fi but not my own. All the other devices I can connect to wifi except for that laptop. I can't log in to my laptop because it is very old, and I...
  7. My wifi network isn't showing up

My wifi network isn't showing up: I am trying to get into my old laptop. Whenever I click on the Wi-Fi icon on the lock screen, it shows up with my neighbor's Wi-Fi but not my own. All the other devices I can connect to wifi except for that laptop. I can't log in to my laptop because it is very old, and I...
  8. My wifi button is not showing up anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi button is not showing up anymore: I know this has happened to lots of people in the past including me, but this time, I can’t seem to figure out why this is happening.My thoughts are that my WiFi Adapter is corrupted because it’s giving me a “Code 10” in device manager.It also has a warning hazard icon...
  9. My wifi button is not showing up anymore

My wifi button is not showing up anymore: I know this has happened to lots of people in the past including me, but this time, I can’t seem to figure out why this is happening.My thoughts are that my WiFi Adapter is corrupted because it’s giving me a “Code 10” in device manager.It also has a warning hazard icon...
  10. Wifi option isn't showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi option isn't showing: All of a sudden I am not able to see wifi options. I have tried some troubleshooting but still no wifi option visible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-isnt-showing/29c18a44-7597-4212-954f-475a9e971015