Windows 10: the take a test app seems to allow students to open a test outside of the app. how do i...

Discus and support the take a test app seems to allow students to open a test outside of the app. how do i... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; sometimes when my students try to open a test in the take a test app, it opens the test, but not in the app. it opens it in a new browser window and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ethan Jennings, Sep 25, 2024 at 10:53 AM.

1. the take a test app seems to allow students to open a test outside of the app. how do i...

sometimes when my students try to open a test in the take a test app, it opens the test, but not in the app. it opens it in a new browser window and they can still use other resources on their computers. it only does this for some students. how can i fix this?

:)

Ethan Jennings, Sep 25, 2024 at 10:53 AM

2. Network Speed test app not working.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Do you receive any error message, while trying to access Network Speed test app?

2) What is the make and model of your computer?

As per your query, I suggest you to app troubleshooter for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

For more information, you may also refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store - Microsoft Support

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

3. TUSRAG Win User
    Network Speed Test app's service unaveilable

Hi Ziv....

I too am getting this same problem. You might have to reinstall your Windows 10 Store apps.

A quick fix was recomended by S Dhiman2 which reinstalls all apps.

Here's the steps to follow:

The following command reinstalls all apps in Windows:

> Open Start Menu and type powershell.

Right-click on PowerShell

then select "Run as Administrator" option.

>Then Enter the following command that will reinstall all the modern apps in Windows :

• Get-AppxPackage -allusers | foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register

"$($_.InstallLocation)\appxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode}

I did this fix and my Network Speed Test apps is now working.

Good Luck my Friend.

4. Brink Win User

the take a test app seems to allow students to open a test outside of the app. how do i...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. the take a test app seems to allow students to open a test outside of the app.   how do i... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Thema:

the take a test app seems to allow students to open a test outside of the app. how do i...

1. the take a test app seems to allow students to open a test outside of the app. how do i... - Similar Threads - test app seems

2. the take a test app seems to allow students to open a test outside of the app. how do i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the take a test app seems to allow students to open a test outside of the app. how do i...: sometimes when my students try to open a test in the take a test app, it opens the test, but not in the app. it opens it in a new browser window and they can still use other resources on their computers. it only does this for some students. how can i fix this?...
  3. Completed drive test outside of OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completed drive test outside of OS: Used the disk test extended feature. It returnedSmart Check: PassedLong DST: Failed'FAILURE ID: MC543T-7LC000-WPQELJ-61CU03PRODUCT ID: G6Z43AV' What is the issue? Bad drive?...
  4. Completed drive test outside of OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completed drive test outside of OS: Used the disk test extended feature. It returnedSmart Check: PassedLong DST: Failed'FAILURE ID: MC543T-7LC000-WPQELJ-61CU03PRODUCT ID: G6Z43AV' What is the issue? Bad drive?...
  5. Completed drive test outside of OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Take a Test app is "broken"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Take a Test app is "broken": Hello,After the latest update of September the Take a Test app is "broken"Here is our workflow:Get in Take a Test profileEnter an exam url with keyboard we do not use predefined profiles. The url is typically to an MS Forms QuizAfter typing and opening the page, the site...
  7. Take a Test app is "broken"

Take a Test app is "broken": Hello,After the latest update of September the Take a Test app is "broken"Here is our workflow:Get in Take a Test profileEnter an exam url with keyboard we do not use predefined profiles. The url is typically to an MS Forms QuizAfter typing and opening the page, the site...
  8. Sub not working outside of test.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sub not working outside of test.: Before any changes my sub would work with my speakers for some great music. I recently changed my motherboard to MPG X570 Gaming Plus. I plugged my speakers into Audio Front port. They work fine. I plug my Sub into "Center / Subwoofer". Inside the Realtek Audio Control I can...
  9. Photos App Interfering with Test Assessment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos App Interfering with Test Assessment: I'm having an issue where Windows 10 is prelaunching Microsoft.Photos in the background which causes some state test assessment software to not function because that's a potential cheating violation:I've had this happen years ago but it was resolved by disabling App...
  10. Windows 10 Tested Apps

Windows 10 Tested Apps: Windows 10 Tested Apps [img] Note All programs listed below as 'Working'or 'Not Working' are based on feedback in this thread. If you have another program to add to the list please reply to this thread. In alphabetical OrderWorking Not Working 7zip File Manager...