Windows 10: The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it

Discus and support The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Basically that. I want to uninstall The Sims 4 from my PC. But the game is not listed in "Add or Remove Program" so I can't uninstall it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chonlachat Munsamai, Sep 5, 2024.

1. The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it

Basically that. I want to uninstall The Sims 4 from my PC. But the game is not listed in "Add or Remove Program" so I can't uninstall it.

:)

Chonlachat Munsamai, Sep 5, 2024
  2. rezpower Win User

Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Sep 5, 2024
  3. Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

That is so cool that you made this program. I had it down to about two steps, using a paste of a text list. I had been doing clean installs of win 10 and this little program of yours is a lifesaver.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...tml#post509959

Jerry Delacruz, Sep 5, 2024
  4. The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it

Unable to play Sims 4 on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community

As per the description, I understand that you are facing an error "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1103)" while launching SIMS 4 in your computer. It seems like the issue is related with the inconsistency in the system files or
    driver update. I will certainly help you with your issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    • When did you install SIMS 4?
    • Have you installed any updates before/after installing the game?
    • What are the system requirements for the game?
    • Have you update your Graphic Drivers?
    Refer the following steps to update graphic driver.

• Click on start button and go to control panel on the right column.
    • Change the view by (from windows explorer) to
      large icons or small icons.
    • Double Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adaptor, double click on the available entry.
    • Click the tab Driver, click Update Driver.
    Note: I also suggest you to update the display card driver from the computer manufacturer website as well.

Please confirm with the SIMS 4 support if they have released any patches for this game.

I would suggest you to perform clean boot and check you are able to play game.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot

Refer to the link to perform clean boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

If issue persists please have this game reinstall and check again.

Following are the steps to remove SIMS 4 from Program and Features:

• Press Windows + R, type control panel and then click on
      ok.
    • Double click on Programs and Features.
    • Uninstall all the SIMS 4 related software.
    • Reinstall the application.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 5, 2024
Thema:

The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it

1. The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it - Similar Threads - Sims listed installed

2. The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it: Basically that. I want to uninstall The Sims 4 from my PC. But the game is not listed in "Add or Remove Program" so I can't uninstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-4-is-not-listed-as-installed-app-on/30fa5dc9-8521-4c11-aefd-6d1c68a3abb1
  3. The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it: Basically that. I want to uninstall The Sims 4 from my PC. But the game is not listed in "Add or Remove Program" so I can't uninstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-4-is-not-listed-as-installed-app-on/30fa5dc9-8521-4c11-aefd-6d1c68a3abb1
  4. I want to install the EA app and play sims 4 but I can't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to install the EA app and play sims 4 but I can't: I also have an Asus vivobook but I am trying to switch off s mode and it's still not working , I followed the steps and it's still not working , when I click on get it's saying try again I dont know what's wrong.I even created a new Microsoft account and I did sign out and...
  5. I want to install the EA app and play sims 4 but I can't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to install the EA app and play sims 4 but I can't: I also have an Asus vivobook but I am trying to switch off s mode and it's still not working , I followed the steps and it's still not working , when I click on get it's saying try again I dont know what's wrong.I even created a new Microsoft account and I did sign out and...
  6. Can't install my Sim City 4 on Windows 10

Can't install my Sim City 4 on Windows 10: Sim City 4 ran perfectly in Windows 7, but now Windows 10 won't run it. It goes through the install, but when you click on the desktop shortcut nothing happens....
  7. Can't play sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play sims 4: When I installed the sims 4 on my PC, then when I tried opening it up to play it said "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account." which didn't make sense cause if that was true wouldn't I not be able to download it? Can I get help?...
  8. Sims 4 installation

Sims 4 installation: I need help, when I run setup.exe for installation of Sims 4 it says "system cannnot find the path specified" what should I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4-installation/d81893ce-0e49-4892-af11-181c21de6669
  9. Sims 4 Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sims 4 Installation: So, I bought the sims 4 in the Microsoft store ages ago, and I have friends who have the same computer as me Windows 10 who have been able to buy, install and play it without an issue. But when I go into my purhcases it says it doesn't work on my device? Which I know to be BS...
  10. I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and: I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and one drive saves these files automatically and I want none of it saved or synced. How do I stop this? I do not even want it touched by making a folder to be in OneDrive folders....