Windows 10: The Silver Color on My Laptop is Turning To A Dark Gray Color

Discus and support The Silver Color on My Laptop is Turning To A Dark Gray Color in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone please tell me what's happening to my laptop? If you know what's happening then can you tell me if I can fix and how I can fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RandomAsk, Aug 22, 2022.

1. RandomAsk Win User

The Silver Color on My Laptop is Turning To A Dark Gray Color

Can anyone please tell me what's happening to my laptop? If you know what's happening then can you tell me if I can fix and how I can fix it?

:)

RandomAsk, Aug 22, 2022

2. Start menu color becomes dark and font color wont change in Windows 10

I just got my Upgrade yesterday and im quite happy with the performance.

As soon as I opened "start" i saw colors of tiles becoming dark step by step.. eventually becoming to blackish blue.. only the icon remains not changed.

It does go back to original colors if I open "start" after 1 min but they again turns into dark.

Other thing i noticed was the color of font. Its gray and remains gray no matter what color i choose for Start theme.

This is not only limited to tiles, if I open "all applications", on first open the color is okay but becomes dark again.

and with the gray color of font, it makes everything unreadable.

For example, if i choose color "#800000" for start, the tiles become color "#190000"..

So, I dont know if anyone else is also facing this issue or not but its quite annoying that you cant read and and ugly that color becomes dark like that..

AhmedAbdulRehman, Aug 22, 2022
  3. E7 Colors

Is there anyone in all of Nokia who can explain the decision to offer only the silver color in the US? Why not dark grey? The US is the only country in which only one color is offered of the 16 countries Nokia lists where the E7 is officially sold.

whitelotus---01, Aug 22, 2022
  4. nj15 Win User

Nokia 6233 Silver Color Fading

Eventually the silver color will turn in to pink..I hear many 6233(Silver)owners complain about that.

Good Luck

Thema:

1. The Silver Color on My Laptop is Turning To A Dark Gray Color - Similar Threads - Silver Color Laptop

2. Color profile on my laptop is grayed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color profile on my laptop is grayed out.: I'm using a HP spectre 360x convertible and it commonly has color profile with 4 options showed in Display are Native, Adobe RGB, DCI-P3 and sRGB.Few days ago, I bought a U2723QE to use as a 2nd monitor and the color profile option on my laptop screen is grayed out:...
  3. Color profile on my laptop is grayed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color profile on my laptop is grayed out.: I'm using a HP spectre 360x convertible and it commonly has color profile with 4 options showed in Display are Native, Adobe RGB, DCI-P3 and sRGB.Few days ago, I bought a U2723QE to use as a 2nd monitor and the color profile option on my laptop screen is grayed out:...
  4. Color profile on my laptop is grayed out.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The Silver Color on My Laptop is Turning To A Dark Gray Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Silver Color on My Laptop is Turning To A Dark Gray Color: Can anyone please tell me what's happening to my laptop? If you know what's happening then can you tell me if I can fix and how I can fix it?...
  6. Dark Accent color #000000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Accent color #000000: When will this be updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-accent-color-000000/f9bab3d7-c9b8-4f3e-904f-a450fe2b0c52
  7. Gray color spot background

Gray color spot background: Hi, can you help me? When I havebackground in the picture below. Does anyone know what to do with it? a window reduced from maximization, I have such a gray [ATTACH]...
  8. W10 HDR Either Dark Or Grayed Out Colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 HDR Either Dark Or Grayed Out Colors: So im using a TV with W10 in HDR, all the SDR content is too dark and if i use HDR brightness slider in w10 then the darks get boosted for no reason and there is too much visible gradient banding and artifacts in SDR content Also The colors look way off when i adjust the HDR...
  9. Colors on a Dark Background

Colors on a Dark Background: This thread is for discussion of and experimentation with colors on dark backgrounds. What works for you in a light background doesn't work for me on a dark background. For years, those with eye problems have begged Microsoft to give us a choice between a dark and light...
  10. Change colors in dark mode

Change colors in dark mode: A friend told me that he can change the shading by choosing an option in the dark mode, but he didn't want to tell me what the option is, I'm not very technical, so I prefer to ask in this community. Thank you very much for who can help me....