Windows 10: The problem with Executing a Service Manager VBS file

Discus and support The problem with Executing a Service Manager VBS file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045. Recently, every time I power on my laptop and enter my password at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sina M, Sep 21, 2024 at 1:13 PM.

1. Sina M Win User

The problem with Executing a Service Manager VBS file

Hello there, I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045. Recently, every time I power on my laptop and enter my password at startup, an error message pops up. I've tried running the SFC /scannow and CHKDSK commands in CMD, but they haven't worked. I don't know what to do. Please help.

:)

2. VBS Script executing whenever im idle

Something went by my antivirus and is executing a VBS script every time I turn my PC to sleep mode. I deleted the vbs script that's executing it but then there's another VBS script trying to execute it and I cant find it. How do I find this VBS script?

ShamefulHarp590, Sep 21, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  3. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, Sep 21, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  4. Joergi Win User

Nothing happens when I try to execute a vbs program

I have also upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and for me VBS scripts are working.

As a first step, you could try running a simple "Hello world" script to see, if executing such scripts is generally working for you.

Thema:

1. The problem with Executing a Service Manager VBS file - Similar Threads - problem Executing Service

2. The problem with Executing a Service Manager VBS file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The problem with Executing a Service Manager VBS file: Hello there, I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045. Recently, every time I power on my laptop and enter my password at startup, an error message pops up. I've tried running the SFC /scannow and CHKDSK commands in CMD, but they haven't worked. I don't...
  3. The problem with Executing a Service Manager VBS file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem with Executing a Service Manager VBS file: Hello there, I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045. Recently, every time I power on my laptop and enter my password at startup, an error message pops up. I've tried running the SFC /scannow and CHKDSK commands in CMD, but they haven't worked. I don't...
  4. Can't execute Sandox - Error in service "Manager Service" - Not running and can't start...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't execute Sandox - Error in service "Manager Service" - Not running and can't start...: Hi,When I try to run sandox to I receive the error "Service Manager Service - Not running and can't start manually".This utility is sometimes very usefull, and it already worked on my laptop.I already upgrade to Windows Insiders Beta, but the error continues.Can someone...
  5. Can't execute Sandox - Error in service "Manager Service" - Not running and can't start...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't execute Sandox - Error in service "Manager Service" - Not running and can't start...: Hi,When I try to run sandox to I receive the error "Service Manager Service - Not running and can't start manually".This utility is sometimes very usefull, and it already worked on my laptop.I already upgrade to Windows Insiders Beta, but the error continues.Can someone...
  6. VBS Script executing whenever im idle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VBS Script executing whenever im idle: Something went by my antivirus and is executing a VBS script every time I turn my PC to sleep mode. I deleted the vbs script that's executing it but then there's another VBS script trying to execute it and I cant find it. How do I find this VBS script?...
  7. VBS Script executing whenever im idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS Script executing whenever im idle: Something went by my antivirus and is executing a VBS script every time I turn my PC to sleep mode. I deleted the vbs script that's executing it but then there's another VBS script trying to execute it and I cant find it. How do I find this VBS script?...
  8. VBS Script executing whenever im idle

9. vbs script problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  10. vbs script problem

vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....