Windows 10: the / OFFLOGFILE flag

Discus and support the / OFFLOGFILE flag in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mohammad khezri, Jul 5, 2024.

1. the / OFFLOGFILE flag

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are included in the log file provided by the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah0NqAJmgHDTgkmAPC5F_-NiuB54

:)

mohammad khezri, Jul 5, 2024

2. /OFFLOGFILE flag.

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are included in the log file provided by the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."

Huynh Phu1, Jul 5, 2024
  3. SineHtaw Win User
    the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are included in the log file provided by the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."

SineHtaw, Jul 5, 2024
  4. Peter T Win User

the / OFFLOGFILE flag

how to run sfc with offlogfile flag

Ran SFC , Got the following.

"C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
    For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
    windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
    repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag."

Background is that the tablet's wifi and bluetooth aren't working, That means I can't run DISM or repair online.

I have an identical tablet with the same drivers. That is working no problem. I have also uninstalled the drivers and restarted to reinstall them. Also done a reinstall of 1809. sfc is still showing corrupt files. Problem came from failed 1903 update and rollback to 1809.

I am trying to see if the sfc logfile will help me repair.

I have already tried sfc /scannow /offlogfile=c;\scanlog.txt
    and sfc /offlogfile=c:\scanlog.txt

Peter T, Jul 5, 2024
Thema:

the / OFFLOGFILE flag

1. the / OFFLOGFILE flag - Similar Threads - OFFLOGFILE flag

2. the / OFFLOGFILE flag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the / OFFLOGFILE flag: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  3. /OFFLOGFILE flag.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    /OFFLOGFILE flag.: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  4. /OFFLOGFILE flag.

/OFFLOGFILE flag.: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  5. Can you fix my computer's offlogfile flag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you fix my computer's offlogfile flag?: What information should I submit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-fix-my-computers-offlogfile-flag/052ac7e3-38f7-4c62-8791-e16bf05083a3
  6. Can you fix my computer's offlogfile flag?

Can you fix my computer's offlogfile flag?: What information should I submit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-fix-my-computers-offlogfile-flag/052ac7e3-38f7-4c62-8791-e16bf05083a3
  7. the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."

the / OFFLOGFILE flag .": "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  8. the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the / OFFLOGFILE flag .": "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  9. the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. how do i find offlogfile flag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i find offlogfile flag: how do i find[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-offlogfile-flag/e22508ac-521e-43f4-a024-9a7483171350