Windows 10: The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

Discus and support The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows.Geek, Apr 15, 2023.

1. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This is an ACK to the segment in frame: 119150][Duplicate to the ACK in frame: 4334]When I use the ping command, it shows me "General failure" error.Any idea to solve it?Thank you.

:)

Windows.Geek, Apr 15, 2023
  2. JimD Win User

Mapped Network Drive Disconnects and Will Not Reconnect

PC: Dell XPS8940
    Router: Netgear R7000 w/ TomatoUSB

• Nine of ten mapped network drives on my desktop PC behave normally! The tenth is a problem. It is mapped to the USB drive connected to my router.
    • Sometimes (days) I cannot connect to this mapped drive and it fails to reconnect. At that point I can still connect to this drive from ALL other devices on my Workgroup LAN. None of those devices have the drive mapped!
    • For a short time, using "Net Use" shows the drive trying reconnect. Later it says "Disconnected".
    • The only way I have found to reconnect to that drive is to perform:
      1. net use U: /delete
      2. net use U: \\HARENET-HD\data
    • This problem has started within the last several months. Maybe it's related to a Windows update??

Help would be appreciated!
    Jim ;{)

3. Router disconnects from internet and reconnects

My router has been acting up lately. Its been disconnecting from the internet and eventually reconnects overtime. But the disconnect happens so frequently, its annoying and I've reverted to asking for help.

RyserPhoenix, Apr 15, 2023
  4. novaforce Win User

The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

I turned off Power Management but no luck. As for the Resources tab in Device Manager, it's not showing up for my network adapter. I tried reinstalling it and updating it but it's not showing up.

The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects 141154d1498414773t-usb-devices-disconnecting-reconnecting-capture.png

novaforce, Apr 15, 2023
Thema:

The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

1. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects - Similar Threads - network suddenly disconnects

2. Wifi network keeps Disconnect and reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network keeps Disconnect and reconnect.: I purchased new mobile MI 14 now with new mobile my laptop is keeping disconnected and re connect every minute and then with Mobile Hotspot. I updated my Network Drivers and also uninstalled and reinstalled network driver. But my HP laptop keeps Disconnected and reconnect....
  3. Wifi network keeps Disconnect and reconnect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi network keeps Disconnect and reconnect.: I purchased new mobile MI 14 now with new mobile my laptop is keeping disconnected and re connect every minute and then with Mobile Hotspot. I updated my Network Drivers and also uninstalled and reinstalled network driver. But my HP laptop keeps Disconnected and reconnect....
  4. Wifi network keeps Disconnect and reconnect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects: Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This is an ACK to the segment in frame: 119150][Duplicate to the ACK in frame: 4334]When I use the ping command, it shows me...
  6. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects: Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This is an ACK to the segment in frame: 119150][Duplicate to the ACK in frame: 4334]When I use the ping command, it shows me...
  7. Mapped Network Drive Disconnects and Will Not Reconnect

Mapped Network Drive Disconnects and Will Not Reconnect: OS:Windows 10 V20H2 PC: Dell XPS8940 Router: Netgear R7000 w/ TomatoUSB Nine of ten mapped network drives on my desktop PC behave normally! The tenth is a problem. It is mapped to the USB drive connected to my router.Sometimes (days) I cannot connect to this mapped drive and...
  8. Network suddenly disconnecting

Network suddenly disconnecting: I've had this issue with my pc for the past several months. My wifi would suddenly disconnect and stop working for a very varied amount of time, this happens all of the sudden throughout the months. What happens is that my network gets the desktop logo with a yellow triangle...
  9. How to reconnect disconnected network drives

How to reconnect disconnected network drives: I have an Epson XP-850 printer which used to show 2 network drives in Explorer: USB storage (I think this is where it stores printing jobs) with drive letter Y, and the card reader with drive letter Z. The card reader is now missing entirely, and drive Y has a red cross in...
  10. Network Disconnect and Reconnect

Network Disconnect and Reconnect: Hello Since upgrading to Windows 10 I been getting random network disconnects? in Event Viewer I get load of these errors Event 27 Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected. Event 33 Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection Network...