Windows 10: The Mail app has decided it's had enough and won't sync anymore.

Discus and support The Mail app has decided it's had enough and won't sync anymore. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's been my main mail app for the past 3 years and it was working great. I have 2 Exchange accounts, 1 Outlook and 1 Gmail. Now when I open the app,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ForEnglishPress2, Dec 22, 2020.

1. The Mail app has decided it's had enough and won't sync anymore.

It's been my main mail app for the past 3 years and it was working great. I have 2 Exchange accounts, 1 Outlook and 1 Gmail.

Now when I open the app, it loads my mails(even the new ones) on my main Exchange account, I can click through them for about 5 seconds at which time it stops and won't open any of the mails.

If I click through the rest of the accounts they come up empty as if there are no emails. I've noticed that if I close the app and reopen it sometimes it tries to load and it force closes.

Anyone had to deal with a similar issue?

submitted by /u/ForEnglishPress2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ForEnglishPress2, Dec 22, 2020

2. Mail App no longer syncing

Hello TheLir,

The issue might arise due to mail app corruption, firewall from the security software hindering the network connection or due a proxy server internet connection

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to resolve sync issues on Windows 10 Mail app.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. The Mail app has decided it's had enough and won't sync anymore. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 22, 2020
  4. JohnnyGui Win User

The Mail app has decided it's had enough and won't sync anymore.

Windows Mail app not syncing Gmail account anymore

I am using my Gmail account through the Windows Mail app.

Lately, I noticed that whenever I open up the Mail app after a boot, a pop up appears saying that I have to log into my Gmail account each time. Today, I got a pop up in Action Center saying that my Gmail account information is outdated. So I deleted the account from the Mail app and added it again. However, now the Mail app is not syncing any mails from my Gmail account anymore; it's saying that there are no emails although I have selected to sync the last 3 months. IMAP and POP are enabled in the Gmail account settings.

Looking into the Reliability History, I can see 2 different crashes has occurred a few days back concerning "Microsoft Outlook Accounts" and "Mail and Calendar-accounts (POFContextAppCrash)"

The app is up to date.

Anyone else experiencing this?

JohnnyGui, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

The Mail app has decided it's had enough and won't sync anymore.

1. The Mail app has decided it's had enough and won't sync anymore. - Similar Threads - Mail app has

2. Mail app won't sync emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app won't sync emails: I've just bought a new laptop and the Mail app downloads my emails initially but then won'tsync. I have two Gmail accounts and an Optus account. I get an error code 0X80072745 in the Optus account.Can anyone help?...
  3. Mail app won't sync emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app won't sync emails: I've just bought a new laptop and the Mail app downloads my emails initially but then won'tsync. I have two Gmail accounts and an Optus account. I get an error code 0X80072745 in the Optus account.Can anyone help?...
  4. Mail app won't start anymore

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app won't start anymore: Hi everyone. Since this morning, my Windows 10 Mail app won't start anymore. I am sure that until yesterday everything was fine and nothing changed in the meantime, so it's really strange. I click on it and nothing happens. What can I do? Thank you! 159471
  5. Mail app won't start anymore

Mail app won't start anymore: Hi everyone. Since this morning, my Windows 10 Mail app won't start anymore. I am sure that until yesterday everything was fine and nothing changed in the meantime, so it's really strange. I click on it and nothing happens. What can I do? Thank you! 159471
  6. Windows has decided that it won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows has decided that it won't work: Problem: Hey there I am having some issues with Windows right now and it is genuinely making me want to destroy my pc my registry has been corrupted which means I can't open any windows app (reg,command or anything else What I tried: I have tried doing a fresh reset on the pc...
  7. Windows Mail app not syncing Gmail account anymore

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail app not syncing Gmail account anymore: I am using my Gmail account through the Windows Mail app. Lately, I noticed that whenever I open up the Mail app after a boot, a pop up appears saying that I have to log into my Gmail account each time. Today, I got a pop up in Action Center saying that my Gmail account...
  8. MS Mail app sync option does not work anymore.

MS Mail app sync option does not work anymore.: The option under my account for syncing called 'as items arrive' stopped working about a month ago. It might have started with a Windows 1809 cumulative update although I am not positive on this. I have tried every method in order to get this function working again. I...
  9. Windows 10 Mail Not Syncing Anymore

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Not Syncing Anymore: When I used to turn my computer on or wake it up from when it was sleeping, it used to sync my emails in the Windows 10 Mail app every time. Now it doesn't sync anymore. Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix it? 35022
  10. Mail app won't auto sync

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app won't auto sync: My mail app won't auto sync in Windows 10. I am logged in with my windows ID but my mail I primarily use is from my ISP. So I set it up and all emails came through, it works. Apart from auto sync, I have it set to every 15 mins but it doesn't do it. If I launch the mail app...