Windows 10: The keys don't work

Discus and support The keys don't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have encountered such a problem: recently, the "Left Shift" keys", "6", "8", "9", " F1", "F2", "F4", "F8", "F12", "Pause/Break" began to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Роман Часовой, Sep 14, 2024.

1. The keys don't work

I have encountered such a problem: recently, the "Left Shift" keys", "6", "8", "9", " F1", "F2", "F4", "F8", "F12", "Pause/Break" began to work intermittently. they can stop working both for a long time and for a short time. After the laptop "warms up" in some game, they usually start working, they can stop working for a few minutes and "return" after several clicks in a row, or they can turn off for a long time. I messed up something in the settings, the keys stick when it is turned on, the keys can start working at a random moment, and immediately turn off. I connected another keyboard via U

:)

Роман Часовой, Sep 14, 2024
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 14, 2024
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Sep 14, 2024
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

The keys don't work

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Sep 14, 2024
Thema:

The keys don't work

1. The keys don't work - Similar Threads - keys don't

2. Don't have BitLocker key, can't risk restarting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have BitLocker key, can't risk restarting my laptop: Hi all, I was hoping for someone to help steer me in the right direction. A bit of context; my dad passed away in 2020 and he gave me one of his old work laptops, in the 4 years I used it for school and now I use it for my art, I try and make a habit of backing up files but I...
  3. Don't have BitLocker key, can't risk restarting my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't have BitLocker key, can't risk restarting my laptop: Hi all, I was hoping for someone to help steer me in the right direction. A bit of context; my dad passed away in 2020 and he gave me one of his old work laptops, in the 4 years I used it for school and now I use it for my art, I try and make a habit of backing up files but I...
  4. Don't have BitLocker key, can't risk restarting my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bit Locker recovery key, but I don't know which email address I used to create Microsoft...

Bit Locker recovery key, but I don't know which email address I used to create Microsoft...: Hello,this morning I started my personal laptop, but I got Bit Locker blue screen that gives clear instructions on what to do to get recovery key. But for some reason I don't even remember I ever created Microsoft account for myself, expect the business one I got from work,...
  6. Bit Locker recovery key, but I don't know which email address I used to create Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit Locker recovery key, but I don't know which email address I used to create Microsoft...: Hello,this morning I started my personal laptop, but I got Bit Locker blue screen that gives clear instructions on what to do to get recovery key. But for some reason I don't even remember I ever created Microsoft account for myself, expect the business one I got from work,...
  7. The keys don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The keys don't work: I have encountered such a problem: recently, the "Left Shift" keys", "6", "8", "9", " F1", "F2", "F4", "F8", "F12", "Pause/Break" began to work intermittently. they can stop working both for a long time and for a short time. After the laptop "warms up" in some game, they...
  8. The keys don't work

The keys don't work: I have encountered such a problem: recently, the "Left Shift" keys", "6", "8", "9", " F1", "F2", "F4", "F8", "F12", "Pause/Break" began to work intermittently. they can stop working both for a long time and for a short time. After the laptop "warms up" in some game, they...
  9. I bought a used computer and don't have a recovery key...how can I access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a used computer and don't have a recovery key...how can I access: If I use laptop or the thrift store I can't get beyond the bit whatever page it is highly frustrating I don't have a recovery key so am I just screwed...
  10. I bought a used computer and don't have a recovery key...how can I access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought a used computer and don't have a recovery key...how can I access: If I use laptop or the thrift store I can't get beyond the bit whatever page it is highly frustrating I don't have a recovery key so am I just screwed...