Windows 10: the f keys in my bluetooth keyboards works wrong.

Discus and support the f keys in my bluetooth keyboards works wrong. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello im a bluetooth keyboard user and when i use the function keys they work as their counterpart like volume up , down , increase brightness and all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dhananjai V, Sep 16, 2024 at 9:27 AM.

1. the f keys in my bluetooth keyboards works wrong.

Hello im a bluetooth keyboard user and when i use the function keys they work as their counterpart like volume up , down , increase brightness and all. I've tried the fn key+ esc shortcut but that does not work because even the esc button is configured to be something like that . ye that's all . Please help as soon as possible. Thank you.....

:)

Thema:

the f keys in my bluetooth keyboards works wrong.

1. the f keys in my bluetooth keyboards works wrong. - Similar Threads - keys bluetooth keyboards

2. the f keys in my bluetooth keyboards works wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the f keys in my bluetooth keyboards works wrong.: Hello im a bluetooth keyboard user and when i use the function keys they work as their counterpart like volume up , down , increase brightness and all. I've tried the fn key+ esc shortcut but that does not work because even the esc button is configured to be something like...
  3. the f keys in my bluetooth keyboards works wrong.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the f keys in my bluetooth keyboards works wrong.: Hello im a bluetooth keyboard user and when i use the function keys they work as their counterpart like volume up , down , increase brightness and all. I've tried the fn key+ esc shortcut but that does not work because even the esc button is configured to be something like...
  4. Parts of my keyboard are not working F keys, arrow keys, numpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parts of my keyboard are not working F keys, arrow keys, numpad: I have an issue with my keyboard, which suddenly appeared. The keys in black see image are no longer working including F-keys, arrow keys, and numpad. The ones in green still work. I have reinstalled my keyboard drivers, rebooted my PC a couple times, ran a troubleshooting,...
  5. Parts of my keyboard are not working F keys, arrow keys, numpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Parts of my keyboard are not working F keys, arrow keys, numpad: I have an issue with my keyboard, which suddenly appeared. The keys in black see image are no longer working including F-keys, arrow keys, and numpad. The ones in green still work. I have reinstalled my keyboard drivers, rebooted my PC a couple times, ran a troubleshooting,...
  6. Keys of my bluetooth keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys of my bluetooth keyboard not working: Hi,After having installed the latest driver for my bluetooth keyboard, I still am not able to use most of the satellite keys such as volume , settings, notes, display of windows etc Do you know any way to fix this?Thank you in advance, Rima...
  7. Keys of my bluetooth keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keys of my bluetooth keyboard not working: Hi,After having installed the latest driver for my bluetooth keyboard, I still am not able to use most of the satellite keys such as volume , settings, notes, display of windows etc Do you know any way to fix this?Thank you in advance, Rima...
  8. keyboard f keys not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard f keys not working in windows 10: Hello, the f keys are not doing what they are supposed to on my Lenovo Ideapad 330s. If I push one of them they either do not work at all or send me to a page that I do not won't. All of my soft wear is up to date and I do not have any other problems that I am aware of....
  9. The F keys on the keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The F keys on the keyboard: For some reason, anytime I press the keys on the top of my laptop's computer, such as the volume or brightness buttons, it just goes straight to the F key's function, such as opening inspect. What can I do to fix this?...
  10. my f-keys are doing wrong things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my f-keys are doing wrong things: Normally I have the function keys f6,f7,f7 to control volume but for some reason now they simply don't work, I never used to need to hold down the fn key and when I do it still doesn't work. The keys themselves are still functional. It just seems as though they do different...