Windows 10: The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator

Discus and support The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Lately, blue screens have been appearing quite often, I don't see any reason for this. I can even just watch videos or go through the settings. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zontane, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Zontane Win User

The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator

Lately, blue screens have been appearing quite often, I don't see any reason for this. I can even just watch videos or go through the settings. The problem may occur once a week, a month, or even several times a day.System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[ Guid]{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}EventID41Version8Level1Task63Opcode0Keywords0x8000400000000002-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2024-01-17T22:34:46.4406720ZEventRecordID28617Correlation-Execution[ ProcessID]4[ ThreadID]8ChannelSystemComputerDESKTOP-5LA1B7O-Security[ UserID]S-1-5-18-EventDataBugcheckCode278BugcheckParameter10xf

:)

Zontane, Jan 17, 2024
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jan 17, 2024
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jan 17, 2024
  4. The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

Redirecting

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 17, 2024
Thema:

The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator

1. The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator - Similar Threads - blue screen death

2. The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator: Lately, blue screens have been appearing quite often, I don't see any reason for this. I can even just watch videos or go through the settings. The problem may occur once a week, a month, or even several times a day.System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  3. The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator: Lately, blue screens have been appearing quite often, I don't see any reason for this. I can even just watch videos or go through the settings. The problem may occur once a week, a month, or even several times a day.System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  4. I often experience blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I often experience blue screens: blue screen system service exception,blue screen system service exception,what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-often-experience-blue-screens/9ec7c417-ad71-46f1-94da-2cb32963acbf
  5. I often experience blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I often experience blue screens: blue screen system service exception,blue screen system service exception,what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-often-experience-blue-screens/9ec7c417-ad71-46f1-94da-2cb32963acbf
  6. I often experience blue screens

7. My Windows 11 is crashing very often - Blue screen death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 is crashing very often - Blue screen death: Please find attached CrshDump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-is-crashing-very-often-blue-screen/1cef93eb-6354-4a52-b752-4b753feb7dce
  8. A blue screen often pops up on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A blue screen often pops up on my computer: A blue screen often pops up on my computer with a lot of letters. At first I thought that some kind of program wasn’t working. But now I think more and more that this is a Windows error. How to deal with this?...
  9. Blue Screening often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screening often: Been blue screening every other day recently and can't figure what's going on since half the screen is cropped on the blue screen error so I can't see the error code. I pulled out this info from the Security and Maintenance page. Source Windows Summary Shut down...
  10. Mail pops up often

Mail pops up often: Mail in my system automatically pops often, disturbing my work. I am facing this for past 2 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/mail-pops-up-often/1df74bc4-be87-44c1-8161-9047a680157d