Windows 10: The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff f15 Fx605HF SOLUTION

Discus and support The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff f15 Fx605HF SOLUTION in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please follow all these steps:1. On your Search bar, please type the Armoury Crate and open it.2. Once opened, on the left pane, go to Device > System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Surewin, Jul 6, 2024.

1. The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff f15 Fx605HF SOLUTION

Please follow all these steps:1. On your Search bar, please type the Armoury Crate and open it.2. Once opened, on the left pane, go to Device > System > Lighting > Settings3. You will see the General Settings for your backlight in here.4. Turn ON all the settings except with the Sleep mode. 5. Please check if your keyboard backlight is now working 6. If it’s not working, on you keyboard, press the “Fn” + Up arrow key altogether. For visualization, please open this link: https://youtu.be/1QnXntU5IUI?si=XQE2ieV3YJFHrWWb7. If still not works, please try to check for Windows driver updat

:)

David Surewin, Jul 6, 2024

2. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

I tried all steps on Asus F15 that is writen above and none helped. Only way to make your wi fi work normaly again is reinstal to windows 10.

AivarasVenslovas, Jul 6, 2024
  3. Issue with MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card on Asus TUF F15 FX506HM

Hello everyone,

I'm facing a persistent issue with my MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card on my Asus TUF F15 FX506HM laptop, and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. After starting my PC, the Wi-Fi card works for a few minutes, but then it suddenly stops functioning. The Wi-Fi logo disappears from the control center, and the card vanishes from the device manager. To get it working again, I have to restart my PC every time.

Upon inspecting the Event Viewer, I noticed two errors related to the Wi-Fi card each time it malfunctions:

1. An error from "mtkwlex" with Event ID 5002.
    2. An error from NDIS with Event ID 10317.
    I've already attempted several troubleshooting steps, including:

• BIOS reset
    • Installing the latest drivers for the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
    • Installing the latest drivers for the laptop model's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
    • Reinstalling the Wi-Fi card
    • Removing power-saving settings
    I've also contacted Asus support, and they suggested a BIOS reset and updating drivers, both of which I've already tried. I plan to reach out to them again, but I wanted to seek the community's advice as well.

If anyone has experienced a similar issue or has suggestions on how to resolve this problem, your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Beltium

Hugo Mathieu, Jul 6, 2024
  4. The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff f15 Fx605HF SOLUTION

Nvidia Graphic Drivers installed but not working in windows 11 on ASUS TUF F15

My windows 11 is using the intel integrated graphics instead of the nvidia graphics.

Nvidia Control Pannel is not openning

Driver is clearly showing in Device Manager but not showing in Task Manager.

The graphic card is also deceted in Bios.

Some steps I have already done but not work

1. Completely I unstalled the driver and reinstalled

2. I Checked in Aymory Crate, its in Standard Mode not Eco Mode

3. I updated the Graphic Driver from Nvidia Website

4. I also updated the from from ASUS Official Driver Support Wesite

5. I updated the ASUS Bios

6. I restart the Nvidia Display Container Ls from Services

Here is my laptop specs:

ASUS TUF F15 FX506HC
    Core i15 11400H
    NVIDIA RTX 3050 4GB GPU
    16GB RAM

Please give me a solution of this problem

Thank you.

Rahat Hasan Jim, Jul 6, 2024
Thema:

The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff f15 Fx605HF SOLUTION

1. The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff f15 Fx605HF SOLUTION - Similar Threads - backlight working ASUS

2. The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff SOLVED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff SOLVED: Please follow all these steps:1. On your Search bar, please type the Armoury Crate and open it.2. Once opened, on the left pane, go to Device > System > Lighting > Settings3. You will see the General Settings for your backlight in here.4. Turn ON all the settings except with...
  3. The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff SOLVED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff SOLVED: Please follow all these steps:1. On your Search bar, please type the Armoury Crate and open it.2. Once opened, on the left pane, go to Device > System > Lighting > Settings3. You will see the General Settings for your backlight in here.4. Turn ON all the settings except with...
  4. The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff f15 Fx605HF SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff f15 Fx605HF SOLUTION: Please follow all these steps:1. On your Search bar, please type the Armoury Crate and open it.2. Once opened, on the left pane, go to Device > System > Lighting > Settings3. You will see the General Settings for your backlight in here.4. Turn ON all the settings except with...
  5. Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset: I recently got a 2020 Asus tuff gaming laptop , i went to factory reset it and this shows up “ The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To instail Windows, click "OK to restart the computer, and then restart...
  6. Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset

Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset: I recently got a 2020 Asus tuff gaming laptop , i went to factory reset it and this shows up “ The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To instail Windows, click "OK to restart the computer, and then restart...
  7. Windows Virtualization on ASUS Tuff Gaming not working nor in V10 or V11

Windows Virtualization on ASUS Tuff Gaming not working nor in V10 or V11: Windows boot failure after enabling sandbox with SVM in Asus Laptop used the startup advanced mode Steps: Turn on + ESC + F7 for advanced modeI am using an ASUS TUF GAMING FX-505DD Laptop....
  8. Asus Tuff A15 Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuff A15 Reset: Okay so this morning I tried to install windows updates and reset my laptop, after it reset it came up with blue screen telling inaccessible boot device, I have tried everything I can think of. When I tried sfcscan it says it repaired corrupted files I restart and same thing,...
  9. Asus Tuff A15 Reset

Asus Tuff A15 Reset: Okay so this morning I tried to install windows updates and reset my laptop, after it reset it came up with blue screen telling inaccessible boot device, I have tried everything I can think of. When I tried sfcscan it says it repaired corrupted files I restart and same thing,...
  10. Trouble with ASUS Keyboard Backlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble with ASUS Keyboard Backlight: The backlight on the keyboard was working perfectly fine until it suddenly stopped. I'm using an FX505G and I've tried reinstalling drivers to make sure they are up to date, rebooting the laptop, but nothing is working. I do not have backlight buttons on my f keys like some...