Windows 10: The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?

Discus and support The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good MorningThe apps & features are missing in my settings what should I do?From,Octavius Graham J.R.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Octavius Graham J.R., Jul 11, 2023.

1. The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?

Good MorningThe apps & features are missing in my settings what should I do?From,Octavius Graham J.R.

:)

Octavius Graham J.R., Jul 11, 2023

2. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 11, 2023
  3. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jul 11, 2023
  4. Pavan_N Win User

The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 11, 2023
Thema:

The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?

1. The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do? - Similar Threads - apps features are

2. What should I do what if my laptop shows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do what if my laptop shows: What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-what-if-my-laptop-shows/24b3abdf-79f4-4ba6-9c81-5dc9c8364307
  3. What should I do what if my laptop shows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do what if my laptop shows: What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-what-if-my-laptop-shows/24b3abdf-79f4-4ba6-9c81-5dc9c8364307
  4. What should I do what if my laptop shows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ?: I tried to follow the instructions but it appears i don't have an optional feature tab to install the xps viewer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-an-optional-feature-in-my-app-setting/e3971464-b503-4b03-9e5b-e47f8791206b
  6. i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ?

i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ?: I tried to follow the instructions but it appears i don't have an optional feature tab to install the xps viewer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-an-optional-feature-in-my-app-setting/e3971464-b503-4b03-9e5b-e47f8791206b
  7. My computer show this screen what should I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer show this screen what should I do?: I have a Lenovo laptop. I have ran into a problem in windows 10. Stop Code: unmountable boot volume After seeing this I prepare a bootable USB drive for windows 10. After I plugged my USB drive into the computer and select the USB drive from the boot menu. My computer shows...
  8. My computer show this screen what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer show this screen what should I do?: I have a Lenovo laptop. I have ran into a problem in windows 10. Stop Code: unmountable boot volume After seeing this I prepare a bootable USB drive for windows 10. After I plugged my USB drive into the computer and select the USB drive from the boot menu. My computer shows...
  9. My computer show this screen what should I do?

10. The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?

The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?: Good MorningThe apps & features are missing in my settings what should I do?From,Octavius Graham J.R. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-apps-and-features-are-not-showing-up-in-my/dc569812-058f-47e9-8c7f-cdbcdf3c2b41