Windows 10: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022 when trying to open various programs

Discus and support The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022 when trying to open various programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My husband and I are both administrators on the computer, but for whatever reason I cannot open Firefox or OBS on my user. We've tried deleting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by karlacourville, Jul 9, 2022.

1. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022 when trying to open various programs

My husband and I are both administrators on the computer, but for whatever reason I cannot open Firefox or OBS on my user. We've tried deleting my account and readding it with no luck. Both programs work fine for my husband on his account. All groups are the same, I have all of the same permissions, on the surface everything looks the same. We have a stream deck installed that gives me an error message for voicemodplugin not running correctly when I log in for the first time and doesn't on my husband's account either.

:)

karlacourville, Jul 9, 2022

2. Error Message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022)"

I keep getting the error message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). I am currently running on Windows 10.

Jeanne1957, Jul 9, 2022
  3. ScottOggy Win User
    itunes.exe application error (0xc0000022)

When I start iTunes in windows 10 pro, I get application unable to start correctly(0xc0000022). Click ok to close application. I have uninstalled itunes and reinstalled same error occurs. After a restart, itunes will open and operate like normal but
    after I close the program and try to open it again the error message reappears.

ScottOggy, Jul 9, 2022
  4. AndreTen Win User

The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022 when trying to open various programs

Office 365 programs: Application unable to start correctly 0xc0000142

He already did that. The list of what the OP tried is long and it includes pretty much everything I'm aware of *Sad

How about temporary disable AV and any antiransomware product, and run Office repair again?

Edit: just now have i finished reading the part of the post describing how you deleted Windows.old.
    This could be related. Normally, Windows doesn't need that old installation, but in some cases, some files could be needed..

Try with Repair install of the Windows.

AndreTen, Jul 9, 2022
Thema:

The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022 when trying to open various programs

1. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022 when trying to open various programs - Similar Threads - application was unable

2. The application was unable to start correctly. Error code: 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly. Error code: 0xc0000022: I recently wanted to play an old game from 2006, then it kept tell me that the program wasn't able to open. I tried everything, every single thing.Restart the computer? Obviously didn't work.Checked for permission settings? Not working.Ran the program as administrator?...
  3. The application was unable to start correctly. Error code: 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application was unable to start correctly. Error code: 0xc0000022: I recently wanted to play an old game from 2006, then it kept tell me that the program wasn't able to open. I tried everything, every single thing.Restart the computer? Obviously didn't work.Checked for permission settings? Not working.Ran the program as administrator?...
  4. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022: I updated my laptop, it’s new, it’s 20 days old, the only installed applications are Google Chrome, everything worked great, now when I turn on the laptop I get an error and the applications won’t open...
  5. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022

The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022: I updated my laptop, it’s new, it’s 20 days old, the only installed applications are Google Chrome, everything worked great, now when I turn on the laptop I get an error and the applications won’t open...
  6. "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when open epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when open epic games: I always get "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when trying to open epic games . I tried many ways but can't fix it Is there any method to fix it?...
  7. "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when open epic games

"The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when open epic games: I always get "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when trying to open epic games . I tried many ways but can't fix it Is there any method to fix it?...
  8. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022 when trying to open various programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022 when trying to open various programs: My husband and I are both administrators on the computer, but for whatever reason I cannot open Firefox or OBS on my user. We've tried deleting my account and readding it with no luck. Both programs work fine for my husband on his account. All groups are the same, I have all...
  9. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022 when trying to open various programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022 when trying to open various programs: My husband and I are both administrators on the computer, but for whatever reason I cannot open Firefox or OBS on my user. We've tried deleting my account and readding it with no luck. Both programs work fine for my husband on his account. All groups are the same, I have all...
  10. The application was unable to start correctly

The application was unable to start correctly: hi, i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi [img] 83258