Windows 10: The app you’re trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app

Discus and support The app you’re trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The flexibility of the Windows operating system increases with every release and update. It […] This article The app you’re trying to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 4, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

The app you’re trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app

WinClub, Nov 4, 2020

2. Nvidia Driver not a Microsoft-verified app

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I suggest you follow the below steps to fix the issue of "It is not a Microsoft verified app popup".

Step 1:

Go to Search box next to Windows icon and then type Apps & features

Step 2:

Click to open Apps & features settings

Step 3:

Under Installing Apps drop-down select Allow apps from anywhere

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Nov 4, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 4, 2020
  4. DJ327 Win User

The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app

I am operating with

Windows 10 Home version 1903

Trying to install TurboTax 2019, I get the following error

"The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app"

I try to change my app recommendation settings and there is NO option to change installation method under apps & features. I have searched the web and tried the recommendations, to no avail. Is there a fix for this (other than upgrading
    from Home to Pro for 99.00?

DJ327, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

1. The app you’re trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app - Similar Threads - app you’re trying

2. 'the app your trying to install isnt a microsoft verified app.'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'the app your trying to install isnt a microsoft verified app.': hello, i have a windows 11 home in s mode. I have tried to download something but all it comes up with is 'the app your trying to install isn't a Microsoft verified app' I have looked to see if I can do it in settings but there is no option it choose where I download apps...
  3. 'the app your trying to install isnt a microsoft verified app.'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'the app your trying to install isnt a microsoft verified app.': hello, i have a windows 11 home in s mode. I have tried to download something but all it comes up with is 'the app your trying to install isn't a Microsoft verified app' I have looked to see if I can do it in settings but there is no option it choose where I download apps...
  4. The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app: This makes ZERO sense at all! For one thing the programs I install are APPLICATIONS, NOT apps! Is Windows really so ignorant it cannot tell the difference between a software program and an app, or is it that Microsoft is hell bent that we all are locked into using this app...
  5. The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app: This makes ZERO sense at all! For one thing the programs I install are APPLICATIONS, NOT apps! Is Windows really so ignorant it cannot tell the difference between a software program and an app, or is it that Microsoft is hell bent that we all are locked into using this app...
  6. The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app": Hello, running latest version of Windows.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎5/‎17/‎2021 OS build 19042.985 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 It won't let me install any apps from my browser to my computer, and there is no drop-down menu...
  8. The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app: The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 20H2 Cannot install Dell drivers on my PC because each time a driver installation is performed, the installation is re-directed to the MS store that do not have a single...
  9. The App You Are Trying To Install Isn’t a Microsoft-verified app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The App You Are Trying To Install Isn’t a Microsoft-verified app: "The App You Are Trying To Install Isn’t a Microsoft-verified app" is the error i'm getting when installing an application i wrote. I'm planning to publish this application and allow users to download it. What can i do so that my users don't have to tweak settings to install...
  10. The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app

in Windows 10 Customization
    The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app: I am operating with Windows 10 Home version 1903 Trying to install TurboTax 2019, I get the following error "The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app" I try to change my app recommendation settings and there is NO option to change installation...