Windows 10: Text on my Windows 11 MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio is unclear and too small. And display looks bad.

Discus and support Text on my Windows 11 MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio is unclear and too small. And display looks bad. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I set up Windows 11 on a new MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio.The text is too small. I tried increasing the text through this -But it does not affect all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ScarletMcLearn, Jul 12, 2024.

1. Text on my Windows 11 MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio is unclear and too small. And display looks bad.

I set up Windows 11 on a new MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio.The text is too small. I tried increasing the text through this -But it does not affect all the text in the System, for example these - Also the Graphics / Display looks bad. I tried fixing resolution from here - It improved somewhat, but still looks off.Please help me with the following - 1. Fixing the Systemwide text size issue2. Fixing the poor Display quality issueThank you.

:)

ScarletMcLearn, Jul 12, 2024

2. Text on my Windows 11 MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio is unclear and too small. And display looks bad.

I set up Windows 11 on a new MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio.

The text is too small.

I tried increasing the text through this -

Text on my Windows 11 MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio is unclear and too small. And display looks bad. wjDm%2BBGqF5fD1WinFoSCuq1TKR22IMHpeY4is6IRw%2FKwVMMku0GjQ7faIgPyAJmZIaJhdl9LpG4805XW8SqbosxdA%3D.png

But it does not affect all the text in the System, for example these -

Text on my Windows 11 MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio is unclear and too small. And display looks bad. EFw7szCKDseKIjFXT8HggUKRJdDfSkylp3Ci9LNIWHrjg0%2B%2Bc%2Bgw54w%2Fvf%2BpnvPBcNvZpsWkBYNMZKoKCX8%3D.png

Also the Graphics / Display looks bad.

I tried fixing resolution from here -

Text on my Windows 11 MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio is unclear and too small. And display looks bad. U43vUA9wE47UWmYFFwVAsG%2Bqmi%2BASohB2EEIliDL3GVOyKXZIPHjJHeriBvYQu9q9px2PrdDCdWK3gQLtDJSgMpso%3D.png

It improved somewhat, but still looks off.

Please help me with the following -

1. Fixing the Systemwide text size issue

2. Fixing the poor Display quality issue

Thank you.

3. Audio cracking and static noises with external speakers when no audio playing for some time on MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio Windows 11.

Hello.

I am using a brand new MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio with Windows 11.

I turned on the Laptop for the first time.

Installed all the Windows updates offered.

I connected my External Speakers to the Laptop via the Speaker Connector.

The External Speakers are detected as Headphones in the Sound Settings:

Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

When I play any Audio on my PC - YouTube, or MP3, or MP4 - the Audio isn't clear and has some cracking to it. The quality is poor compared to my Linux machine.

When I pause the Audio for a while - the external Speaker starts making static and cracking noise and it keeps getting worse.

It stops temporarily as long as I keep playing audio on the laptop.

Please suggest how I can fix the following -

1. External Speakers being detected as Headphones

2. External Speakers making static and cracking noises.

3. Any other suggestions you might have to improve my system.

Thank you for your time.

4. MR_MEOW Win User

Text on my Windows 11 MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio is unclear and too small. And display looks bad.

Text on my Windows 11 MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio is unclear and too small. And display looks bad.

I increased my reply font size on here hope it helps. In bold letters too

Hello. Change the display resolution to 1280x720 that will fix your issue. Also you can do Win+S cleartype . This will improve font characters to your needs. Aww nice laptop Mine is the lower model katana.

MR_MEOW, Jul 12, 2024
Thema:

1. Text on my Windows 11 MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio is unclear and too small. And display looks bad. - Similar Threads - Text MSI Stealth

2. Text on my Windows 11 MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio is unclear and too small. And display looks bad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text on my Windows 11 MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio is unclear and too small. And display looks bad.: I set up Windows 11 on a new MSI Stealth 16 AI Studio.The text is too small. I tried increasing the text through this -But it does not affect all the text in the System, for example these - Also the Graphics / Display looks bad. I tried fixing resolution from here - It...
  3. MSI Pulse 16 AI not recognising drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Pulse 16 AI not recognising drive: I just bought a new MSI Pulse 16 AI laptop, which comes without an OS. While trying to install Windows, the system doesn't recognise any drive, even though the main drive is recognised in BIOS. I am trying to install Windows via an USB drive, in which mediacreationtool was...
  4. MSI Pulse 16 AI not recognising drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI Pulse 16 AI not recognising drive: I just bought a new MSI Pulse 16 AI laptop, which comes without an OS. While trying to install Windows, the system doesn't recognise any drive, even though the main drive is recognised in BIOS. I am trying to install Windows via an USB drive, in which mediacreationtool was...
  5. MSI Stealth 16 Mercedes AMG NVIDIA RTX 4070 Windows 11 Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Stealth 16 Mercedes AMG NVIDIA RTX 4070 Windows 11 Question: Hi,Can Windows 11 Home OEM be downgraded to Windows 10 OEM?Can the Windows 11 OEM licence be used to activate Windows 10 OEM?If not will I need to purchase the retail version of Windows 10?I'm looking at purchasing the above laptop but can't use Windows 11 due to...
  6. MSI Stealth 16 Mercedes AMG NVIDIA RTX 4070 Windows 11 Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI Stealth 16 Mercedes AMG NVIDIA RTX 4070 Windows 11 Question: Hi,Can Windows 11 Home OEM be downgraded to Windows 10 OEM?Can the Windows 11 OEM licence be used to activate Windows 10 OEM?If not will I need to purchase the retail version of Windows 10?I'm looking at purchasing the above laptop but can't use Windows 11 due to...
  7. Text too small or too HUGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text too small or too HUGE: I have tried to adjust my text size in the display settings but it is never right. It's always mixed up. Some text will be teeny tiny while other text will be extremely large. Was this caused from a Windows update or what? This is driving me crazy....
  8. display/apps and programs text/UI way too small.

display/apps and programs text/UI way too small.: i have lowered my resolution as low as it will go and everything looks bad/blurry and still cannot read the text and if i select the zoom in options then it makes my OS look horrid and still doesn't fix the problem, here is an example below. nothing works when i mess with...
  9. Edge Display too small

Edge Display too small: When MS Edge is opened, it is about 25% of the screen. How do I make it bigger whenever it is loaded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-display-too-small/d15bfbea-5944-4302-bc82-87f332c0119b
  10. Some windows sizes and text are too small

Some windows sizes and text are too small: Ever since I received my new Surface Book 2 running Windows 10 Pro, I've had occasional annoying issues with some windows sizes and text being extremely small. I spent weeks trying to resolve the issue with no luck. I've also read a few issues like this from other users who...