Windows 10: Teredo Nat problem on windows 11

Discus and support Teredo Nat problem on windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, When I tried playing Minecraft online it took a long time to find a server when contacted Minecraft support they told me that my network is strict... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FaisalRamahi, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Teredo Nat problem on windows 11

Hi, When I tried playing Minecraft online it took a long time to find a server when contacted Minecraft support they told me that my network is strict and there is a problem with Nat

:)

FaisalRamahi, Dec 9, 2021

2. My NAT type says "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Hi Kole,

You may receive the error message Teredo is unable to qualify
    if your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address. Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers and to facilitate connectivity between devices behind routers that use network
    address translation (NAT). To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you have already done those steps as you mentioned in your description, you may proceed to open the network ports and setting a static Teredo port by following the steps on this

link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Paciubas Win User
    Teredo NAT problem - State of Decay 2 multi doesn't work!!!

I can't join to my friend in state of decay 2. Firewalls ON, Windows defender ON, i have public ip, NATs are open but in Teredo UPNP is "no". I haven't permission to configure router and open ports.

Teredo Parameters

---------------------------------------------
    Type : client
    Server Name : win1901.ipv6.microsoft.com.
    Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds
    Client Port : 3544
    State : qualified
    Client Type : teredo client
    Network : unmanaged
    NAT : none (global connectivity)
    NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: No, PortPreserving: No

Paciubas, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Teredo Nat problem on windows 11

Teredo unable to qualify?

Here is a link to the old thread where I was working on something similar.

I copied what I had found at that time below:

Here is what I did to switch my NAT Type from Moderate to Open:

• First I switched my Teredo port:
      • netsh interface Teredo set state type=enterpriseclient clientport=3074
    • In Windows, open All Settings - Gaming - Xbox Networking (not in the Xbox app)
    • At an Administrator Command Prompt:
      • netsh interface Teredo set state type=client
    • Back in Settings Xbox Networking, hit the Fix It button
      • Check again button should show not working
    • Back at Command Prompt:
      • netsh interface Teredo set state type=enterpriseclient
    • Now click on Check again button in Settings - Gaming - Xbox Networking
      • Mine has now switched NAT Type from Moderate to Open
      • Same shows in the Xbox app

Don Cuthbert, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

Teredo Nat problem on windows 11

1. Teredo Nat problem on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Teredo Nat problem

2. Teredo: NAT Special Behaviour: UPNP: No, PortPreserving: No

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo: NAT Special Behaviour: UPNP: No, PortPreserving: No: A couple of months ago I tried getting my NAT open for Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC and managed to do so by enabling teredo as well as port forwarding a bunch of ports in my Win 11 setup via registry entries modifications, and got these results:C:\Users\XXXX>netsh...
  3. Teredo: NAT Special Behaviour: UPNP: No, PortPreserving: No

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo: NAT Special Behaviour: UPNP: No, PortPreserving: No: A couple of months ago I tried getting my NAT open for Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC and managed to do so by enabling teredo as well as port forwarding a bunch of ports in my Win 11 setup via registry entries modifications, and got these results:C:\Users\XXXX>netsh...
  4. Teredo Nat problem on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo Nat problem on windows 11: Hi, When I tried playing Minecraft online it took a long time to find a server when contacted Minecraft support they told me that my network is strict and there is a problem with Nat...
  5. My NAT Type says Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My NAT Type says Teredo is unable to qualify: On my PC that is connected with a Ethernet cable it says under Xbox Live Multiplayer, NAT Type is Teredo is unable to qualify and my Server connectivity says Blocked and I have checked the NAT type and Server connectivity on another PC and it all worked the NAT Type says...
  6. Teredo and NAT type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Teredo and NAT type: Hi, I have been having issues with the Teredo Tunneling Adapter for a couple of months now. It is missing from Device Manager and I cannot use Xbox party chat. In the Xbox Networking section in Settings, it says Teredo is unable to qualify and that server connectivity is...
  7. Teredo NAT problem - State of Decay 2 multi doesn't work!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo NAT problem - State of Decay 2 multi doesn't work!!!: I can't join to my friend in state of decay 2. Firewalls ON, Windows defender ON, i have public ip, NATs are open but in Teredo UPNP is "no". I haven't permission to configure router and open ports. Teredo Parameters --------------------------------------------- Type...
  8. Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity:...: Hi, I've been trying for hours to fix this issue to no avail. I cannot get Xbox party chat to work with friends. I can join the part, but no voice. When showing the Teredo state via CMD, the state is "offline" and the error is "failed to resolve server name". Teredo...
  9. Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity:...: Hi, I've been trying for hours to fix this issue to no avail. I cannot get Xbox party chat to work with friends. I can join the part, but no voice. When showing the Teredo state via CMD, the state is "offline" and the error is "failed to resolve server name". Teredo...
  10. NAT Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NAT Problems: Hi, I have a problem with my Xbox Server Connectivity as my NAT is Moderate and the servers are blocked, I think that this problem affects my game doom as every time i connect to the multiplayer lobby it outcomes that it is not connected and dropping packet 4 times and then...