Windows 10: Teaching windows 11 for blind person

Discus and support Teaching windows 11 for blind person in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have a blind friend who wants to work on computer. How can I start teaching her windows? Are there any helping tools for Arabic blind people in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by عبدالعزيز الصاعدى, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Teaching windows 11 for blind person

Hi,I have a blind friend who wants to work on computer. How can I start teaching her windows? Are there any helping tools for Arabic blind people in windows. Guid me please.Thanks,Abdulaziz

:)

عبدالعزيز الصاعدى, Jan 22, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 22, 2024
  3. OneDrive Personal Vault corrupt on Windows 11 Error Code: 0x8004100e

Hi Javier

I already did that. A couple of times. Most recently, as follow-on steps to your recommendation to delete my Personal Vault permanantly:

1. Followed your steps to permanently delete Personal Vault on OneDrive web
    2. On my laptop:
      1. Disabled OneDrive backups
      2. Unlink this PC
      3. Uninstalled OneDrive application
      4. Deleted OneDrive folder
      5. Rebooted
      6. Reinstalled OneDrive
      7. Logged back in and retried Personal Vault - same error

Matt Sutton1, Jan 22, 2024
  4. Tom Kunzo Win User

Teaching windows 11 for blind person

The Blind Leading The Blind

This so-called Microsoft Community is one way for Microsoft to shed its responsibility of solving the myriad problems generated by the operating systems that it sold.

They expect users of the O/S to solve the problems of other users and it's all a case of the Blind Leading The Blind!

Why can't it be a case of users posting to a website which are manned by Microsoft staff who will then acknowledge receipt of the case file, issue a case number and keep their customers posted of the progress of their cases?

For far too long users of Microsoft products have been very complacent with this company and allow them to twist them around their little fingers.

That's how it got to such an explosive level of dissatisfaction with regard to Windows 8 that they have to appease their over aggravated customers by giving them Windows 10 FOC!!!

Now, it seems the same hair-brained problems are also woven into their Windows 10.

I suggest that users, especially those in the USA, instead of being naive and complacent, must take up the cudgels and take issue with the top honchos of this ineffectual company because more and more, it is being run by nincompoops!!!

Tom Kunzo, Jan 22, 2024
Thema:

Teaching windows 11 for blind person

1. Teaching windows 11 for blind person - Similar Threads - Teaching blind person

2. Teaching windows 11 for blind person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teaching windows 11 for blind person: Hi,I have a blind friend who wants to work on computer. How can I start teaching her windows? Are there any helping tools for Arabic blind people in windows. Guid me please.Thanks,Abdulaziz...
  3. Teaching how to use Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teaching how to use Windows and Linux: I'm teaching how to use windows and linux @ https://undefined9.blogspot.com/2023/12/to-whoever.html
  4. Windows assistanvce for blind users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows assistanvce for blind users: I am a Windows 10 user and have suffered an abrupt deterioration in my eyesight, leaving me nearly blind. I am completely unable to read any text on my monitor at its normal font size. To type this request I have set the text editor to 48 point font size. Is there a way for...
  5. Windows assistanvce for blind users

Windows assistanvce for blind users: I am a Windows 10 user and have suffered an abrupt deterioration in my eyesight, leaving me nearly blind. I am completely unable to read any text on my monitor at its normal font size. To type this request I have set the text editor to 48 point font size. Is there a way for...
  6. I teach a class remotely.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I teach a class remotely.: I teach a class remotely. The students are all in another location in a computer lab. For the class to begin I need a lab tech to turn on and connect the Zoom meeting but there are times that the Lab Tech is late and the class doesn't begin on time. Is there a system out...
  7. I teach a class remotely.

I teach a class remotely.: I teach a class remotely. The students are all in another location in a computer lab. For the class to begin I need a lab tech to turn on and connect the Zoom meeting but there are times that the Lab Tech is late and the class doesn't begin on time. Is there a system out...
  8. Mavis Beacon teaches typing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mavis Beacon teaches typing: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND IT WON'T DOWNLOAD. YOU WOULD THINK WITH NEWER PROGRAM IT WOULD ACCEPT IT. WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mavis-beacon-teaches-typing/9a01e5c1-1c16-4b8c-b178-b04347558d97
  9. Color blindness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color blindness: Since moving to my dorm, my computer is confusing the colors red and blue on one of my games, there is no setting to change this in the actual game, so I'm wondering if it's an issue with my computer itself. It's a Blizzard game, so if anyone has experienced something like...
  10. Blind BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Blind BIOS: A brand new Gigabyte laptop (P57W) that cannot display the optical or USB drives making it impossible to restore from disaster. The BIOS is blind and no way to fix it. How can they sell such crap? I just installed a Toshiba $400 dollar laptop, for a friend, and it had no...