Windows 10: Taskbar Tray icon not showing

Discus and support Taskbar Tray icon not showing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GDM Music, May 1, 2022.

1. GDM Music Win User

Taskbar Tray icon not showing

The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1

:)

GDM Music, May 1, 2022

2. taskbar icon tray in windows 7

I no longer see icons in my taskbar icon tray. Moreover, when I click on "Customize" under either "Show hidden icons" or through Control Panel, I no longer see the listing of "Icons" and "Behaviors." I also do not see the options to turn system icons on
    or off, or to revert to the default settings.

This just occured after I did something to relocate the whole taskbar. I was able to movee it back to the bottom ot the screen but the icon tray is no longer functioning.

Cheryl Lieberman, May 1, 2022
  3. Berton Win User
    Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons

I'm not great with languages but what I see is right to left of the Notification Area. Mine is left to right:

Taskbar Tray icon not showing [​IMG]

Some adjustments can be made to what is shown is accomplished by clicking the small up arrow to get the full list. Also right-clicking the Taskbar and choosing Taskbar settings then going to the Notification area can lead to enabling or disabling features on the bar.

Can't say about the clock but that suggests the whole screen may have been rotated or flipped.

Berton, May 1, 2022
  4. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

Notification area (system tray) icons missing, Reset did not work

Hi Kevin,

With regard to your query about the system tray, we suggest that you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled
      Notification Area and click on Customize.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • If you'd like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 1, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar Tray icon not showing

1. Taskbar Tray icon not showing - Similar Threads - Taskbar Tray icon

2. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Tray icon not showing: The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icon-not-showing/956d00f2-dbe3-40f3-9a61-aab3ae46e37b
  3. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar tray icons not showing.: Hi.My taskbar tray has disappeared, help could come in handy.Before the tray icons disappeared: I was just using my PC. I changed the OS name in bcdedit because i wanted to name it Windows 10 home. After I shut down and turned on my computer the name worked. It was in the...
  4. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar tray icons not showing.: Hi.My taskbar tray has disappeared, help could come in handy.Before the tray icons disappeared: I was just using my PC. I changed the OS name in bcdedit because i wanted to name it Windows 10 home. After I shut down and turned on my computer the name worked. It was in the...
  5. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. nahimic not showing on icon tray

nahimic not showing on icon tray: nahimic was showing on my icon tray but since i had to do a clean reboot because background programs were colliding, my nahimic isn't showing on icon tray, how do i get it back on icon tray?...
  7. Taskbar Icon Tray gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icon Tray gone: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...
  8. Taskbar icons tray is missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar icons tray is missing.: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...
  9. Taskbar : System tray problem : icon are not all show

Taskbar : System tray problem : icon are not all show: Hi everyone ! First of all, pardon my English, that's not my native language, try' my best here ! I have a problem, and I think a picture will say more than anything else : [ATTACH] Does anyone know how I can reajust this setting ? Searching for a while, impossible to...
  10. Tray notification icons not showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray notification icons not showing: Dell XPS-13 Windows 10 Creators Update The icons I choose to "show" in the tray become hidden at the next bootup or restart. Tray icon settings do not "take". Wiped out next time. The problems with this awful update to Windows 10 are never-ending. Please help. 85913