Windows 10: TASKBAR Taking Time To Load

Discus and support TASKBAR Taking Time To Load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11:When I switch on my computer, I see my wallpaper and app icons, however I don't see anything on the taskbar until 25-30 seconds later. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sb Pat, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Sb Pat Win User

TASKBAR Taking Time To Load

Windows 11:When I switch on my computer, I see my wallpaper and app icons, however I don't see anything on the taskbar until 25-30 seconds later. How do I fix this? I've done all from my side, like start-up apps.

:)

Sb Pat, Feb 4, 2022

2. taskbar items are taking time to load

i am facing a slow down problem in my pc .while booting pc;it is taking much time to load and when windows is loaded the taskbar items are taking much time to load .i wait for it to load.without loading it i cant do nothing .is this normal or any hardware
    or software issue.please assist me to solve this issue.

SibiS koshy, Feb 4, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Applications taking time to load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Chrome and Minecraft are taking time to load on the computer, we will look in to this for you. However, in order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete model number of the computer? You can find it by typing
      msinfo32 in the search bar on the Taskbar.
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

This could be due to background apps or services taking more resources on the computer that is why it is taking time to load the applications. We can try performing a clean boot on the computer and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer. However,
    that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

To perform a clean boot on the computer refer to the article
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

You can also refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Note: The last step in the above article talks about resetting the PC, there might be a risk of data loss if you reset the PC. You may take a backup of the data before performing the steps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 4, 2022
  4. TASKBAR Taking Time To Load

taskbar icons are taking time to load completely

my pc is taking a black screen while booting and takes about a minute to load windows but after that it takes another 30 seconds to load taskbar and after that i will be able to refresh too.what type of problem is this? is this normal?or any hardware or
    software issue.

SibiS koshy, Feb 4, 2022
Thema:

TASKBAR Taking Time To Load

1. TASKBAR Taking Time To Load - Similar Threads - TASKBAR Taking Load

2. This PC is not loading it takes a long time to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC is not loading it takes a long time to load: or iconsWhy is it not loading at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-is-not-loading-it-takes-a-long-time-to/12d0d0ec-8a6a-4722-bc5e-1d74a746b77d
  3. This PC is not loading it takes a long time to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This PC is not loading it takes a long time to load: or iconsWhy is it not loading at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-is-not-loading-it-takes-a-long-time-to/12d0d0ec-8a6a-4722-bc5e-1d74a746b77d
  4. This PC is not loading it takes a long time to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Account.microsoft.com taking time to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account.microsoft.com taking time to load: for some reason the website account.microsoft.com has been taking time to load and i am not able to access that website even though my Wi-fi is working fine . any solutions?...
  6. Account.microsoft.com taking time to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account.microsoft.com taking time to load: for some reason the website account.microsoft.com has been taking time to load and i am not able to access that website even though my Wi-fi is working fine . any solutions?...
  7. TASKBAR Taking Time To Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR Taking Time To Load: Windows 11:When I switch on my computer, I see my wallpaper and app icons, however I don't see anything on the taskbar until 25-30 seconds later. How do I fix this? I've done all from my side, like start-up apps....
  8. Taskbar and background take forever to load

Taskbar and background take forever to load: hello, whenever my computer wakes up from sleep mode my background turns completely black and my task bar is not fully loaded in. ive reinstalled windows 10 and ive also reset all my files and redownloded windows 10 again and the problem still occurs. I have found out if i...
  9. Windows taskbar takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows taskbar takes forever to load: Hi everyone, recently I've been having a major problem with the windows 10 taskbar. It doesn't load for a solid 15-30 minutes. Restarting my pc only works sometimes, but even then it's an absolute hassle to keep restarting my PC just to maybe get it to work. I can open task...
  10. Applications taking time to load

Applications taking time to load: I just restored my $3k Dell AIO and it still doesn’t work right. Chrome takes forever to launch but not Edge. Went through all troubleshooting tips. Installed MineCraft and same thing, does nothing for a couple minutes before launching. As I said I’ve just restored Windows....