Windows 10: Taskbar icon moving to left side though alignment set to Center

Discus and support Taskbar icon moving to left side though alignment set to Center in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Wonderful MS community,I'm looking for help with an issue where my taskbar icons keep shifting to the left, even though my alignment is set to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ramesh Kumar8, Sep 6, 2024.

1. Taskbar icon moving to left side though alignment set to Center

Hi Wonderful MS community,I'm looking for help with an issue where my taskbar icons keep shifting to the left, even though my alignment is set to center. It seems to happen every hour or two, and it definitely changes when I lock and unlock the system.Any help would be appreciated. Happy Friday!ThanksRK

:)

Ramesh Kumar8, Sep 6, 2024
  2. Meg-37 Win User

Can't move the taskbar icons to center

I am trying to move my taskbar icons back to the center (they are currently on the left). The taskbar is unlocked, I have right clicked on the task bar and opened the settings but I do not have an option anymore for the taskbar alignment.

Meg-37, Sep 6, 2024
  3. Mini-application icon moved to the right side of taskbar

Could you please try the following steps and let me know if it resolves the issue?

1. Open Taskbar Settings:
      • Right-click on any blank space on the taskbar.
      • Select "Taskbar settings" from the context menu.
    2. Personalize Taskbar:
      • In the Settings window, navigate to "Personalization" and then "Taskbar".
    3. Adjust Taskbar Alignment:
      • Scroll down to the "Taskbar behaviors" section.
      • Find the "Taskbar alignment" option and set it to "Center" instead of "Left"

Munkhbayar B., Sep 6, 2024
  4. devilgas Win User

Taskbar icon moving to left side though alignment set to Center

How to move the taskbar on the left side of the screen in Windows 11

solved

Windows: Realign the Start button back to the left

With Windows 11, the Start button is centered in the taskbar, which may throw you off if you’ve been using Windows for years. Moving it back to the left is easy:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Choose Personalization and Taskbar.
    • Select Taskbar behaviors, then click Left under Taskbar alignment.

devilgas, Sep 6, 2024
Thema:

Taskbar icon moving to left side though alignment set to Center

1. Taskbar icon moving to left side though alignment set to Center - Similar Threads - Taskbar icon moving

2. Taskbar icon moving to left side though alignment set to Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icon moving to left side though alignment set to Center: Hi Wonderful MS community,I'm looking for help with an issue where my taskbar icons keep shifting to the left, even though my alignment is set to center. It seems to happen every hour or two, and it definitely changes when I lock and unlock the system.Any help would be...
  3. Can't move the taskbar icons to center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't move the taskbar icons to center: I am trying to move my taskbar icons back to the center they are currently on the left. The taskbar is unlocked, I have right clicked on the task bar and opened the settings but I do not have an option anymore for the taskbar alignment....
  4. Taskbar Location Moved to the Left Side and Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Location Moved to the Left Side and Error: Good Afternoon,This morning, I just tried to uninstall an application on my Desktop, when it suddenly crashed and restarted my Desktop.Somehow, the taskbar just moved to the right side and shows nothing but this picture attached in the...
  5. Taskbar Location Moved to the Left Side and Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Location Moved to the Left Side and Error: Good Afternoon,This morning, I just tried to uninstall an application on my Desktop, when it suddenly crashed and restarted my Desktop.Somehow, the taskbar just moved to the right side and shows nothing but this picture attached in the...
  6. Moving the taskbar left side, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving the taskbar left side, Windows 11: Hi.I would like to move my taskbar to the left side of the screen in Windows 11. The taskbar is better placed on the left side of the screen than at the bottom because it takes up less space. Vertical space is more expendable than horizontal space as we have more of it on...
  7. Moving the taskbar left side, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving the taskbar left side, Windows 11: Hi.I would like to move my taskbar to the left side of the screen in Windows 11. The taskbar is better placed on the left side of the screen than at the bottom because it takes up less space. Vertical space is more expendable than horizontal space as we have more of it on...
  8. Taskbar Icons moving to the center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Icons moving to the center: Hi, I hope you are all well.Here is my problem, the people icon, and the hp support assistance were well aligned on my taskbar right icons. However, they recently isolated themselves and moved to the center, leaving a huge gap between themselves and the other icons on the...
  9. How to centre align few icons and few left align on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to centre align few icons and few left align on taskbar?: I was just wondering if there is any way to move few icons to left and few to centre. And not by creating a folder and adding it into new taskbar. [ATTACH]...
  10. Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side: Icons have side blur/shadow and icons don't go down line up with the taskbar like normal but have a gap between the taskbar and bottom row of icons Thanks for any help [img] 85315