Windows 10: task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped

Discus and support task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-service-on-local-computer-started/0153b5c5-4306-418a-b181-df6584a523af Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sentoise1, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Sentoise1 Win User

task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped

Please help me

:)

Sentoise1, Jul 22, 2022

2. Task Scheduler service will not start.

first, the computer does update regularly but its hard to say if this started directly after one

second, the exact error message is "The Task Scheduler Service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if not in use by other services or programs"

third, Running the Task Scheduler program doesn't seem to have any effect, and the first thing to come up when i do is a message saying "Unable to connect to remote computer"

grimdragon2001, Jul 22, 2022
  3. Task Scheduler service will not start.

ok, first, Restart is grayed out when i try to right click, only start is available. every time i select that i get the same "The Task Scheduler Service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some
    services stop automatically if not in use by other services or programs" message.

already tried SFC before asking, did not work. tried DISM, and that solved nothing.

grimdragon2001, Jul 22, 2022
  4. uniquezx Win User

Task Scheduler service will not start.

when i try to start the service is keeps saying "The Task Scheduler Service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if not in use by other services or programs. I've tried SFC /scannow and deleting the regedit
    taskcache key, but neither worked. any other ways to correct this?
    i have also tried alot of other steps that still didnt work

uniquezx, Jul 22, 2022
Thema:

1. task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped - Similar Threads - task scheduler service

2. Task Scheduler service will not start no matter what

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler service will not start no matter what: I've had this issue for a bit over a year now, I've just never bothered to fix it because I never had an use for the service to begin with, but a lot of apps depend on it to be running and I'm now not even able to use NVIDIA ShadowPlay because of it, which is one of the few...
  3. task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-service-on-local-computer-started/0153b5c5-4306-418a-b181-df6584a523af
  4. task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-service-on-local-computer-started/0153b5c5-4306-418a-b181-df6584a523af
  5. Task scheduler started and then stopped

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task scheduler started and then stopped: I have tried to restart my pc, the command sfc /scannow, all its dependencies are started. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-started-and-then-stopped/c93037d9-1f67-4608-83df-68be8f2da9df
  6. Task Scheduler service won't start starts and stops for not being used!?

Task Scheduler service won't start starts and stops for not being used!?: So I've done absolutely nothing and all of a sudden when I opened my pc, Task Scheduler and other functions were missing windows search, keyboard language. I fixed search and language by running C:\Windows\System32\ctfmon.exe but I simply cannot start task scheduler. I've...
  7. the task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped.: I want to update my Nvidia drivers but it tells me to run the task scheduler. Once I run the task scheduler in the services.msc it gives me this error. I have tried multiple things such as updating, command prompt commands, etc. Help?...
  8. Task Scheduler on Local Computer has started and then stopped

Task Scheduler on Local Computer has started and then stopped: I am trying to install/update Nvidia Geforce but always getting this error "Nvidia installer cannot continue - Windows task scheduler service should be running to continue. Please start the service and try again." I went on Services and tried starting Task Scheduler and...
  9. Task Scheduler Cannot be Started in Services - Local Computer is not available

Task Scheduler Cannot be Started in Services - Local Computer is not available: Many have asked and have been answered, but it says that I do not have the correct Windows to complete. I have Windows 10 Home Fast Ring THANKS! Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP Date: 9/15/2018 3:23:42 AM Event ID:...
  10. Start/stop a program in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start/stop a program in Task Scheduler: I want to launch a particular program after another program has loaded, and terminate that particular program after closing that other program. Any idea how this would work in Task Scheduler? Thank you....