Windows 10: Task Manager Not Responding.

Discus and support Task Manager Not Responding. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Adobe Support were unable to complete their work because Task Manager on Windows 11 kept giving error message "Task Manager Not Responding" and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlanBeynon, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Task Manager Not Responding.

Adobe Support were unable to complete their work because Task Manager on Windows 11 kept giving error message "Task Manager Not Responding" and then hanging. Eventually contacted MS Support suggested I try a work around -"Perform SFC Scan & Repair Windows Image" but this failed. I've raised a case number with MS Support but unable to reconnect with them because of time restraints. I'm #135 in a line!

:)

AlanBeynon, Apr 16, 2022
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Apr 16, 2022
  3. Task Bar, Task manager and apps, all not responding, Windows 10

step 1 worked a dream. Had earlier tried everything suggested in these forums. nothing had worked to solve the problem. The media creation tool as suggested in step 1 did the trick. - it took several hours, but worth it.

ps. original complaint - non responding - and task manager - blank or useless.

Harry Thompson 966, Apr 16, 2022
  4. makhan10 Win User

Task Manager Not Responding.

task manager not responding

is it normal to have task manager not responding

i am using windows since the old age of win 3.1 this is first time i have seen this error.

makhan10, Apr 16, 2022
Thema:

Task Manager Not Responding.

1. Task Manager Not Responding. - Similar Threads - Task Manager Responding

2. Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding: Hi,This issue has been persistent for about a week now. No joke. This all started after I updated Fortnite for the new chapter... Just want to provide a timeline and anything I did previously to this issue.Basically, when I try to load game apps or launchers such as Steam,...
  3. Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding: Hi,This issue has been persistent for about a week now. No joke. This all started after I updated Fortnite for the new chapter... Just want to provide a timeline and anything I did previously to this issue.Basically, when I try to load game apps or launchers such as Steam,...
  4. Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Task manager keeps "not responding"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager keeps "not responding": Hi! This problem only occurred today. Clicking the "x" button on my task manager causes it to freeze and "not respond". I have researched about similar problems and solutions including running the cmd and even checking for updates and rebooting my computer like a million...
  6. Task manager keeps "not responding"

Task manager keeps "not responding": Hi! This problem only occurred today. Clicking the "x" button on my task manager causes it to freeze and "not respond". I have researched about similar problems and solutions including running the cmd and even checking for updates and rebooting my computer like a million...
  7. Task Manager Not Responding.

Task Manager Not Responding.: Adobe Support were unable to complete their work because Task Manager on Windows 11 kept giving error message "Task Manager Not Responding" and then hanging. Eventually contacted MS Support suggested I try a work around -"Perform SFC Scan & Repair Windows Image" but this...
  8. task manager not responding

task manager not responding: is it normal to have task manager not responding i am using windows since the old age of win 3.1 this is first time i have seen this error. 166423
  9. Explorer and Task Manager do not respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer and Task Manager do not respond: This is a random bug that occurred when I did the following: 1. Request to "save as" a file using Google Chrome 2. Explorer window to select destination never opened 3. Tried to open Task Manager and restart Explorer, Task Manager opened and stopped responding nothing ever...
  10. No "Not responding" status in task Manager?

in Windows 10 Support
    No "Not responding" status in task Manager?: I am trying to figure out if apps are frozen are simply still processing information in Win 10. In Win 7 I would go to the task manger and see a "Not Responding" in the status field to let me know if there is a problem, but I don't have that option in Win 10. I can only see...