Windows 10: Task Bar only has Windows Button and time on startup, No startup programs start on launch....

Discus and support Task Bar only has Windows Button and time on startup, No startup programs start on launch.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I am having a problem that I have not seen a solution for this problem yet. As I launch my computer, The boot and the login are fine but, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaydenBuck, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Task Bar only has Windows Button and time on startup, No startup programs start on launch....

Hello,I am having a problem that I have not seen a solution for this problem yet. As I launch my computer, The boot and the login are fine but, when I get to my desktop I see that not a single startup program has started and My task bar is essentially blank. If I wait a couple seconds and click on my task bar, the icons start to appear but my system tray will be empty. I can launch programs after this completely fine and when I look in task manager I can see some of my startup programs appear to be trying to open but have to be completely started manually. Any help on this subject would be gre

:)

CaydenBuck, Jul 18, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jul 18, 2021
  3. JOE1865 Win User
    Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 startup

I have tried these two options below but they did not work.Any Ideas----------------- Steps to disable startup programs in Windows 10:
    NOT IN START UP FOLDER

1. Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, type msconfig in the blank search box and choose msconfig to open System Configuration.
    2. Step 2: Select Startup and tap Open Task Manager.
    3. Step 3: Click a startup item and tap the bottom-right Disable button.
    I have done this in reverse and it does not work—meaning I took out word short cut

First, create a shortcut of the Document and place it on (say, Desktop).

Then, go to the following location:

Your Drive:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Drop your Shortcut into the Startup folder. However, when you cold boot your computer, your Desktop will first show up and then a few seconds later the Doc should appear.

JOE1865, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Task Bar only has Windows Button and time on startup, No startup programs start on launch....

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I have GPU-Z 0.8.0 and Windows 8.1. I also have a G 15 keyboard running LCDSirReal. My goal is to get temperatures for my two 980 GTX graphics cards to display on the keyboard's LCD screen. I am also running CoreTemp.

I have the Logitech Gaming Software set up to start when Windows starts up. LCDSirReal and CoreTemp are also starting up when Windows starts and CoreTemp is properly displaying cpu temperatures on the G 15 LCD after startup of Windows.

For the life of me, I can't get GPU-Z to start up when Windows starts up. I have to start GPU-Z each time after Windows starts to get it to display on my G 15 keyboard.

Is there a way to get GPU-Z to start up when Windows starts? I've uninstalled GPU-Z and reinstalled it but that didn't help. The GPU-Z.exe file is located at C:/Program Files(x86) and the GPU-Z shortcut is on the desktop as well as in C:/Users/Avedis53/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Programs.

Under "Properties" for the shortcut located in the Start Menu/Programs location, I have it set to run "Minimized", "Run this program as an administrator" is checked and I'm running GPU-Z in Windows 8 Compatibility Mode.

I've tried creating a basic task for GPU-Z startup under the Task Scheduler. I set the trigger to "At system startup" and pointed it at the GPU-Z.exe file in Programs (x86). When I reboot that didn't work either. When I reboot my computer and check the Task Manager under the "Startup" tab, I do not see GPU-Z listed. Also, in the Task Scheduler, it indicates that GPU-Z's status is "Ready" not "Running" and the last run time is showing "Never".

Does anyone have other suggestions to try? I'm out of ideas.

Avedis53, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

Task Bar only has Windows Button and time on startup, No startup programs start on launch....

1. Task Bar only has Windows Button and time on startup, No startup programs start on launch.... - Similar Threads - Task Bar has

2. Startup Programs Not Launching Almost All of the Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Programs Not Launching Almost All of the Time: Good afternoon!Programs in the startup list no longer seem to be launching at startup. Some programs that are set to startup with windows, but not through the startup list, seem to be launching fine. This new issue seems to be occuring after a recent Windows update, but it's...
  3. Startup Programs Not Launching Almost All of the Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Programs Not Launching Almost All of the Time: Good afternoon!Programs in the startup list no longer seem to be launching at startup. Some programs that are set to startup with windows, but not through the startup list, seem to be launching fine. This new issue seems to be occuring after a recent Windows update, but it's...
  4. Startup Programs Not Launching Almost All of the Time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Invisible programs in task bar upon startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invisible programs in task bar upon startup: Recently, I noticed the OneDrive folder icon appearing in my task bar for a split second when I start up my computer. The cursor also shows the "loading" circle around 10 times for the first few seconds after my computer is turned on. Nothing in the startups tab in task...
  6. Invisible programs in task bar upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible programs in task bar upon startup: Recently, I noticed the OneDrive folder icon appearing in my task bar for a split second when I start up my computer. The cursor also shows the "loading" circle around 10 times for the first few seconds after my computer is turned on. Nothing in the startups tab in task...
  7. Invisible programs in task bar upon startup

8. launching startup programs

launching startup programs: Dear all, I have a question about launching startup programs. My system is configured to run a GUI program immediately after user logon. Instead of placing it in the user's "Startup" directory, the program is invoked via a string value in the registry key...
  9. launching startup programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    launching startup programs: Dear all, I have a question about launching startup programs. My system is configured to run a GUI program immediately after user logon. Instead of placing it in the user's "Startup" directory, the program is invoked via a string value in the registry key...
  10. Startup folder -- Programs launch one at a time?

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup folder -- Programs launch one at a time?: I have several programs / shortcuts in my startup folder. After I log on, it seems like anything in the startup folder is loaded one at a time (program 1 launches, program 2 doesn't launch until program 1 is opened, etc.). I have most of the same apps in my taskbar, and if I...