Windows 10: t9 dial in phone link dial app

Discus and support t9 dial in phone link dial app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; t9 dial in phone link dial app doesn't show any corresponding contacts while dialing dictionary names... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rasulla Sahabudeen, Oct 25, 2024 at 3:07 AM.

1. t9 dial in phone link dial app

t9 dial in phone link dial app doesn't show any corresponding contacts while dialing dictionary names

:)

Rasulla Sahabudeen, Oct 25, 2024 at 3:07 AM
  2. Brink Win User

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

3. rjacdb Win User
    Is there a way to speed dial WITHOUT having to confirm the call? SPEED DIAL

Is there any way to make a call, speed dial, to any person in your contact list, favorites list, etc. WITHOUT receiving the message "Dial Jane Doe 555-123-4567? CALL-----DON'T CALL"?

I have people that I would like to call just by touching the contact but the phone has me (1) search the contact whether in phone tile or people tile, (2) then I must tap the contact, (3) then I must dial the contact, and (4) I must confirm that this is
    the number I want to call. RIDCULOUS!!

I've downloaded (many) apps that have been suggested by other users but none have the feature. The Nokia Lumia 1020 and Windows phones are great devices but the Simplicity to use is gone in some cases. It's already been suggested to me that I should use
    the "voice dial"; that's not the answer I'm looking for. I'm looking for a Simple, one touch, manual speed dial.

Is there any way to make a call, speed dial, to any person in your contact list, favorites list, etc. WITHOUT receiving the message "Dial Jane Doe 555-123-4567? CALL-----DON'T CALL"?

Thanks for any help

4. LaStrick Win User

t9 dial in phone link dial app

Auto fill in for dialing past dialed phone numbers

Can the Windows phone (HTC 8x) auto fill in a phone number that's stored on the phone? When I go to call someone on my contact/people list, the phone does not give suggestions as to which number I want to dial. If say, I start with the area code 510, my
    Droid used to start showing me all the past numbers I've dialed, including my contacts, that had 510 as the area code. This phone does not. Can it do that?

Thema:

t9 dial in phone link dial app

1. t9 dial in phone link dial app - Similar Threads - dial phone link

2. t9 dial in phone link dial app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    t9 dial in phone link dial app: t9 dial in phone link dial app doesn't show any corresponding contacts while dialing dictionary names https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t9-dial-in-phone-link-dial-app/2cf08149-8980-40c7-9c7d-fc5bb02bdfa2
  3. Your Phone - dial pad missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - dial pad missing: Hello,The dial pad in the Your Phone Desktop App is missing. I have already tried the following multiple times:Remove Bluetooth Devices and reconnect them PC & Mobile.Reset "Your Phone".Restarting Bluetooth Support Service.Reboot PC & Phone.I found this in the event...
  4. Your Phone - dial pad missing

Your Phone - dial pad missing: Hello,The dial pad in the Your Phone Desktop App is missing. I have already tried the following multiple times:Remove Bluetooth Devices and reconnect them PC & Mobile.Reset "Your Phone".Restarting Bluetooth Support Service.Reboot PC & Phone.I found this in the event...
  5. Your Phone App- Dial pad does not show up

Your Phone App- Dial pad does not show up: I have been trying to link my Android phone Motorola OnePower, Android 10.0 to my windows 10 laptop Lenovo Ideapad C340. Whilst I am able to connect the phone to get and send messages, view photos, notifications etc. BUT I am unable to dial out of my laptop nor am I able...
  6. Direct dial on Your Phone App from an Excel Spreadsheet.

Direct dial on Your Phone App from an Excel Spreadsheet.: It is possible to set Your Phone App to allow dial phone numbers directly from Excel Spreadsheets? with a single click in a cell, i.e. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-dial-on-your-phone-app-from-an-excel/9d44f0c8-5da2-42cf-bfa1-55ca403d1a9f
  7. speed dial

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    speed dial: i have speed dial extension on fire fox i have extension but when i open homepage still shows blank when i click extension shows scenery home page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-dial/f1dfa109-f137-4eb0-9fd4-0df40b45b216
  8. Your Phone Companion - no dial pad for calls?

Your Phone Companion - no dial pad for calls?: Hello, everyone. I've seen that through the latest updates, users can now link their android phone and sync photos, SMS messages and receive calls on their PC. However, although I have the latest update installed, while I can see my photos and SMS messages, I do not see the...
  9. speed dial

in Windows 10 Customization
    speed dial: Can anyone tell me how I can move an icon from speed dial to desktop or how to put it on the desktop thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-dial/8a475f20-ab54-4eb5-8b8d-4400d197e753
  10. Is there an app 4 Win10 to click a phone # and dial it on my android?

Is there an app 4 Win10 to click a phone # and dial it on my android?: I was just curious if there was a way to either click, or right click on a phone number on my Win10 laptop that could bring up an option to call it from my android phone (HTC10) Thanks all! Aza 65502