Windows 10: T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working

Discus and support T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Dual HDMI adapter stopped working for my PC. I'm using a Startech Dual HDMI adapter and it was working fine with no issue up until last week. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexander Mertz-Hand, Sep 7, 2024.

1. T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working

My Dual HDMI adapter stopped working for my PC. I'm using a Startech Dual HDMI adapter and it was working fine with no issue up until last week. I've tried checking all the cords, uninstalling and reinstalling the device in the device manager, updating the device and restarting my PC and even after finally working for a day or so, it stopped working again and I'm out of solutions and greatly need assistance with this. Everytime I check the device on the Device Manager, I keep getting this error: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. C

:)

Alexander Mertz-Hand, Sep 7, 2024
  2. Malogo Win User

HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.

Hello Dave.

I first tried to connect via docking station but only the usb ports work ( mouse, keyboard) Then I ordered the splitter thinking it would make a difference but it doesn't work. The goal is to have the 2 monitors plus the laptop work at the same time in extended mode.

The computer is: AMD Athlon Silver 3050U with Radeon Graphics 2.30 GHz

The splitter is: USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter 4K @60hz,Selore&S-Global Type C to HDMI Converter for MacBook Pro Air 2020/2019/2018,LenovoYoga 920/Thinkpad T480,Dell XPS 13/15,etc

USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter 4K @60hz,Selore&S-Global Type C to HDMI Converter for MacBook Pro Air 2020/2019/2018,LenovoYoga 920/Thinkpad T480,Dell XPS 13/15,etc : Amazon.ca: Electronics

The C dock is: USB C Hub, USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter, USB-C Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitors for Windows, USB C Adapter with 2 HDMI 4K, 3 USB, 100W PD, SD/TF for Dell XPS 13/15, Lenovo Yoga, HP x360, Surface,etc

USB C Hub, USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter, USB-C Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitors for Windows, USB C Adapter with 2 HDMI 4K, 3 USB, 100W PD, SD/TF for Dell XPS 13/15, Lenovo Yoga, HP x360, Surface,etc : Amazon.ca: Electronics

Thanks for taking the time.

Malogo, Sep 7, 2024
  3. Malogo Win User
    HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.

Hello Craig. Thanks for your reply,

So I used the C docking station first but only the UBS ports work. Then I ordered the splitter thinking it would make a difference but it didn't work. The goal is to have 2 monitors plus the lap top work simultaneously in extended mode. So far when I connect the monitors to the docking station or splitter I get a "no HDMI signal".

I just wanna make sure is not the laptop specs before I keep buying stuff that is not going to work.

This are the specs:

Laptop: MD Athlon Silver 3050U with Radeon Graphics 2.30 GHz

C docking: USB C Hub, USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter, USB-C Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitors for Windows, USB C Adapter with 2 HDMI 4K, 3 USB, 100W PD, SD/TF for Dell XPS 13/15, Lenovo Yoga, HP x360, Surface,etc

Splitter: USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter 4K @60hz,Selore&S-Global Type C to HDMI Converter for MacBook Pro Air 2020/2019/2018,LenovoYoga 920/Thinkpad T480,Dell XPS 13/15,etc

Thanks for taking the time.

Malogo, Sep 7, 2024
  4. T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working

USB-c to hdmi adapter doesn’t work

It should if you have USB-C, but even then these adapters are not that reliable - nowhere near as good as using an HDMI or Display Port cable.

Did you try the troubleshooting steps I gave you? This will let you know if it can be made to work and remain stable.

This is an interactive process. I give steps to perform, you do each one and then report back results until something works, so I know what to suggest next. If you need help performing any step, just ask back. But please do not skip any steps. We often find out the skipped step is the fix.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), Sep 7, 2024
Thema:

T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working

1. T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working - Similar Threads - USB Station Dual

2. T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working: My Dual HDMI adapter stopped working for my PC. I'm using a Startech Dual HDMI adapter and it was working fine with no issue up until last week. I've tried checking all the cords, uninstalling and reinstalling the device in the device manager, updating the device and...
  3. T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working: My Dual HDMI adapter stopped working for my PC. I'm using a Startech Dual HDMI adapter and it was working fine with no issue up until last week. I've tried checking all the cords, uninstalling and reinstalling the device in the device manager, updating the device and...
  4. USB-c to hdmi adapter doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-c to hdmi adapter doesn’t work: I have an Hp pavilion 17 and have tried 2 different usb-c adapters for hdmi to display external monitors and it doesn’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-c-to-hdmi-adapter-doesnt-work/24358f4d-77f7-4b11-a65f-0cffa50256fc
  5. USB-c to hdmi adapter doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-c to hdmi adapter doesn’t work: I have an Hp pavilion 17 and have tried 2 different usb-c adapters for hdmi to display external monitors and it doesn’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-c-to-hdmi-adapter-doesnt-work/24358f4d-77f7-4b11-a65f-0cffa50256fc
  6. Usb-c to HDMI adapter not working.

Usb-c to HDMI adapter not working.: I bought a usb-c to HDMI adapter and after I connected it it didn't work. I have the acer nitro 5 an515-52 laptop. I use one HDMI port for my second monitor and I wanted to use the usb-c port to connect my TV. I bought an adapter and always after connecting it it shows me...
  7. Dual monitors with double HDMI adapter not working

Dual monitors with double HDMI adapter not working: Hi, I hope someone can help me with this. My computer only has a single HDMI port, but I need to have 2 HDMI monitors. I bought an adapter that you plug in both HDMIs, and that connects to the PC as a single HDMI. But all that does is shows the same display on both monitors,...
  8. USB to HDMI adapter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    USB to HDMI adapter: Hello guys, I need some kind adapter for using additional monitors on my laptop. I have found this Now, I'd like to understand how this is really possible to transmit video (and audio data) using USB port. Does it have some addtional active logic, or it is using GPU on the...
  9. USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN

USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN: Good morning and happy new year. I have TWO Delock USB Type-C™ 3.1 Docking Station 4K 30 Hz Item no 87298 https://www.delock.de/produkte/G_87298/merkmale.html?setLanguage=en and the HDMI and LAN not work. Also a D-link DUB-M530...
  10. USB-C --> HDMI stopped working

USB-C --> HDMI stopped working: Hi there! I have a Dell XPS 13 9365 which has been happily using my USB-C --> HDMI adapter just fine for over a year. However, some updates (unclear which) were recently applied, and the video-out functionality has stopped working. Now when I plug in my adapter, I'm...