Windows 10: System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

Discus and support System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec00... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Akshaya R, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Akshaya R Win User

System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEModulePathC:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dllIntegratorReportId848f15ce-d1af-49f0-8660-516c4f3b668c

:)

Akshaya R, Apr 26, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 26, 2024
  3. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 26, 2024
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Apr 26, 2024
Thema:

1. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online . - Similar Threads - System Keeps Crashing

2. Games keep crashing after playing for a while.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after playing for a while.: Games have started crashing for me as of recently. I can play for maybe 30 - 60 minutes before they crash. I've checked if my drivers were updated, tried multiple restarts, but nothing is fixing it. I've also tried running the games as administrator and allowing them in my...
  3. Games keep crashing after playing for a while.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep crashing after playing for a while.: Games have started crashing for me as of recently. I can play for maybe 30 - 60 minutes before they crash. I've checked if my drivers were updated, tried multiple restarts, but nothing is fixing it. I've also tried running the games as administrator and allowing them in my...
  4. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  5. Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games: Hi I have Joule Performance eSports RTX3070 II7Intel Core i7-11700K PC. But idk why my pc keeps crashing on games like Minecraft or The Finals. Since i have been on windows 11 some games just doesnt go well and crashes more then i wish it to happen and it ruins my fun time...
  6. Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games: Hi I have Joule Performance eSports RTX3070 II7Intel Core i7-11700K PC. But idk why my pc keeps crashing on games like Minecraft or The Finals. Since i have been on windows 11 some games just doesnt go well and crashes more then i wish it to happen and it ruins my fun time...
  7. PC keeps crashing while playing specific game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing while playing specific game: My PC keeps crashing while I play certain game, other games are fine so I was wondering what's the problem.I've already made a post here about how I got hypervisor error and it got resolved by updating Chipset.Here is Event Viewer Log if that is any help: EventLog.evtxHere is...
  8. Randomly BSOD Playing Game While Streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randomly BSOD Playing Game While Streaming: i built my computer two years ago. i havent got any problem. But yesterday i update my graphic card driver. Today when i play game on stream my computer freeze than reset. i wanna sure problem is graphic card driver. there is dxdiag here there are 3 dump files. 1 2 3 there...
  9. System crash when playing some online games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash when playing some online games.: Hello! Since a while ago, I started experiencing some system freezes when playing certain games. (FFXIV, ARK, ATLAS) I wiped my system and the problem stopped, but a few days ago it started again : / I opened the reliability history and found out it is caused by the WMI...
  10. System crash when playing some online games.

in Windows 10 Support
    System crash when playing some online games.: Hello! Since a while ago, I started experiencing some system freezes when playing certain games. (FFXIV, ARK, ATLAS) I wiped my system and the problem stopped, but a few days ago it started again : / I opened the reliability history and found out it is caused by the WMI...