Windows 10: System fails eveytime i start my laptop what to do to fix my current problem?

Discus and support System fails eveytime i start my laptop what to do to fix my current problem? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so i have some kinda of problem with my laptop witch is lenovo ideapad 320 with i5-7200u cpu,intel gpu hd graphics 620 and nvidia geforce 920mx so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zura Jgutashvili, Sep 30, 2024 at 5:13 PM.

1. System fails eveytime i start my laptop what to do to fix my current problem?

Ok so i have some kinda of problem with my laptop witch is lenovo ideapad 320 with i5-7200u cpu,intel gpu hd graphics 620 and nvidia geforce 920mx so problem i have started yesterday when compiuter started freezing firstly problem appeared when opening games such as a LoL or warframe then after just starting laptop made it problem with freezing because after i started laptop after 2 min it would freeze again and now im stuck with much worse problem then freezing laptop now there iis no under bar on screen also there is a flashing white screen evey 1 sec cant open anything and also cpu is 100

:)

Zura Jgutashvili, Sep 30, 2024 at 5:13 PM

2. How to fix failed start

Every time I switch on my laptop it takes me to a black screen which says :

windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:

1. Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.
    2. Choose, your language settings, and then click "Next."
    3. Click "Repair your computer.
    If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.

File: \wINDOWS\System32\drivers\wfplwfs. sys

Info: The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical syster

driver is missing or contains errors.

The laptop is a hp probook 6360b

3. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 30, 2024 at 5:20 PM
  4. Caring1 Win User

System fails eveytime i start my laptop what to do to fix my current problem?

Help- PC On BootLoop. Fix Upgrade or Buy New?

While everyone is thinking about a fix for your current system, I'm going to suggest moving to an AMD Ryzen system,
    An R5 2600 Processor or higher would be ideal for your intended usage, and is reasonably cheap compared to Intel, the largest cost would be the DDR4 Ram currently.
    You can also list your current system for sale in the forum's buy/sell/ trade section to offset the cost.

Thema:

System fails eveytime i start my laptop what to do to fix my current problem?

1. System fails eveytime i start my laptop what to do to fix my current problem? - Similar Threads - System fails eveytime

2. System fails eveytime i start my laptop what to do to fix my current problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System fails eveytime i start my laptop what to do to fix my current problem?: Ok so i have some kinda of problem with my laptop witch is lenovo ideapad 320 with i5-7200u cpu,intel gpu hd graphics 620 and nvidia geforce 920mx so problem i have started yesterday when compiuter started freezing firstly problem appeared when opening games such as a LoL or...
  3. What do I do to fix my bluetooth?

What do I do to fix my bluetooth?: Hi team, so i recently bought a new gaming pc its an ibuypower pc and ever since I got it I've been trying to use the Bluetooth but whenever I get a device like speakers or my controller to connect to it I just wont bother to pop up to connect to it. I've tried multiple...
  4. What do i do to fix my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What do i do to fix my keyboard?: When I press W it presses 4 other letters and when I press O it logs me out I tried pressing windows but it did nothing I ran a scan to see if i had a virus but I didn’t I even uninstalled the keyboard but it was still the same I disconnected it 3 times and nothing happened I...
  5. What can I do to fix my booting problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to fix my booting problem?: Originally I had turned off my pc went and went to sleep. The next morning when I got on and started it up whenever I would log in it would take me straight to a black screen with just my mouse. So I decided to restart it and it did it plenty of times again. Eventually I...
  6. What can I do to fix my booting problem?

What can I do to fix my booting problem?: Originally I had turned off my pc went and went to sleep. The next morning when I got on and started it up whenever I would log in it would take me straight to a black screen with just my mouse. So I decided to restart it and it did it plenty of times again. Eventually I...
  7. What can I do to fix my booting problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. What is the problem with my system and How to fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the problem with my system and How to fix this issue?: Hello everyone! I have a small problems with my computer. But I really wanna fix this issue. When I search in start window, the a few of icons are changed on only Start windows.I can see same phenomenoms in these apps such as Mail, Setting, clock, calculator, Nvidia control...
  9. What is the problem with my system and How to fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the problem with my system and How to fix this issue?: Hello everyone! I have a small problems with my computer. But I really wanna fix this issue. When I search in start window, the a few of icons are changed on only Start windows.I can see same phenomenoms in these apps such as Mail, Setting, clock, calculator, Nvidia control...
  10. What is the problem with my system and How to fix this issue?