Windows 10: System crashes after sleep

Discus and support System crashes after sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys been having this issue ever since I upgraded my PC to the below specs-5950x-RTX 3090-Crucial Ballistix 3600 32 GB RAM-Gigabyte X570 Aorus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by boxcutter50, Aug 7, 2021.

1. System crashes after sleep

Hey guys been having this issue ever since I upgraded my PC to the below specs-5950x-RTX 3090-Crucial Ballistix 3600 32 GB RAM-Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro-Windows 10 20H2So when my computer goes to sleep initially everything is fine, it wakes back up when I press a key or move my mouse.However when my pc goes to sleep again, I can't wake up my pc normally and have to press the power button to turn it back on. Same issue occurs when I restart or shut down after that initial sleep only this time it takes ~5minutes to restart or shutdown.In event viewer this shows up as an error:The computer has rebo

:)

boxcutter50, Aug 7, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 7, 2021
  3. Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 7, 2021
  4. System crashes after sleep

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

System crashes after sleep

1. System crashes after sleep - Similar Threads - System crashes sleep

2. System crashes on sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes on sleep mode: Hi all,I'm having to ask this question here because I've been back and forth with Dell Support and it has not been successful at all. They've replaced the logic board, wireless card, graphics card, and the RAM but the problem continues to occur.Basically, when I try to put my...
  3. System crashes on sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crashes on sleep mode: Hi all,I'm having to ask this question here because I've been back and forth with Dell Support and it has not been successful at all. They've replaced the logic board, wireless card, graphics card, and the RAM but the problem continues to occur.Basically, when I try to put my...
  4. Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep: Hi, recently my computer crashes every time after it was in sleeping mode. Mostly this is in the evening after it has been not used for hours. After that I am not able to use properly my bluetooth headsets and need to restart it first so that they connect properly. I have...
  5. Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep: Hi, recently my computer crashes every time after it was in sleeping mode. Mostly this is in the evening after it has been not used for hours. After that I am not able to use properly my bluetooth headsets and need to restart it first so that they connect properly. I have...
  6. Crash After Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash After Waking From Sleep: I got a crash after waking from sleep and I got this from the windows dump file using windbg. What is causing this error?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  7. after a system crash F1 + FN keys no longer sleeps the system ...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    after a system crash F1 + FN keys no longer sleeps the system ...: After a system crash F1 + FN keys no longer sleeps the system; That would not be necessarily an issue as I have "sleep" together with shut down \ restart menu. But to be practictal I want F1 FN working again. Thank you for any help. ps .: my computer is a desktop ;...
  8. Windows crashes after second sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashes after second sleep: The problem: Following a fresh restart, I can trigger sleep once - works 100% - then, if I wake it up and triggerSLEEP a second time, it is crashes 100% of the time. Recent changes inclulde a new NVMe M.2 Samsung SSD 970 EVO set as the boot disk, a new 200mm fan and just...
  9. System froze after sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System froze after sleep: So my system froze after being in sleep mode for a few hours. desktop doesn't respond, can't click anything in the tool bar, all icons have disapeared. task manager wont even load. Tried turning it off and on again (ofcourse), tried signing out, nothing. Can anyone help...
  10. Pc crashes after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc crashes after sleep mode: Does anyone have any experience with this? After my pc wakes up from Sleep Mode I am usually met with 15-20 seconds of normal operation as all my peripherals start to become unresponsive. Then my screen freezes, sometimes displaying the BSOD, sometimes it just hard-freezes....