Windows 10: syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive

Discus and support syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have local OneDrive storage as well as OneDrive online storage. I would like to implement a storage data synchronization mechanism as follows: -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ruslan Kazmiryk, Dec 8, 2023.

1. syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive

I have local OneDrive storage as well as OneDrive online storage. I would like to implement a storage data synchronization mechanism as follows: - initially I create a file and save it to local storage, - then it is automatically cloned/duplicated to network storage, - when a change is made in the local storage, its clone in the network storage is automatically updated. How to do this correctly? If the mechanism I suggested is incorrect, please suggest an efficient mechanism for saving files changed locally to the network storage without having to make changes to the network storage as well ea

:)

Ruslan Kazmiryk, Dec 8, 2023

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 8, 2023
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Dec 8, 2023
  4. Freezer Win User

syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive

1. syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive - Similar Threads - syncronizing local OneDrive

2. syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive: I have local OneDrive storage as well as OneDrive online storage. I would like to implement a storage data synchronization mechanism as follows: - initially I create a file and save it to local storage, - then it is automatically cloned/duplicated to network storage, - when a...
  3. syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive: I have local OneDrive storage as well as OneDrive online storage. I would like to implement a storage data synchronization mechanism as follows: - initially I create a file and save it to local storage, - then it is automatically cloned/duplicated to network storage, - when a...
  4. OneDrive and Local Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive and Local Files: My local files are PC>Windows C:>Users>MyName>OneDrive>Documents.I want to be able to select PC and have my local files appear under Documents and still sync with OneDrive. I am concerned if I change the path I will have multiple files everywhere. How do I make that...
  5. OneDrive on PC different to OneDrive on web

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive on PC different to OneDrive on web: On my PC in the 'Quick Access' I have a OnDrive icon and if I click on that it shows copies of all my files and folders that I sync.If I sign in on the Web, I can see my computer lister under my devices, but when I check the folders in OneDrive they are not in sync, so I'm...
  6. OneDrive and local file

OneDrive and local file: Hello, So all my files are usually backed up onto Onedrive or some other storage cloud. But my laptop is running low on space so I want to clear them from my laptop's local storage space to free up some space. Is it possible to delete files from my laptop without deleting...
  7. OneDrive and Local Files

OneDrive and Local Files: I cannot seem to stop this. It appears everything under THIS PC Documents, Photos, Music, etc. show both local files and OneDrive files. It gets confusing and sometimes I can't really tell but some save directly to OneDrive. How do I:Have ONLY files that are on the Local disk...
  8. OneDrive local files are not syncing to OneDrive

OneDrive local files are not syncing to OneDrive: Hi, I searched the forum and other websites and could not find a solution. All the files I add to my sync folders are never synced uploaded to onedrive, but the taskbar icon says it is up to date. I try to end the application process, unlink/re-link onedrive,...
  9. Onedrive local files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Onedrive local files: All of my Onedrive folders/files are set to "read-only". I went to properties on the Onedrive folder and cleared the checkmark on the read-only box. Applied the change to all floders/files. It appeared to go through all of them, but when I looked at any of the files they...
  10. OneDrive and local account

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive and local account: Can OneDrive be used with a local account? I Know I would have to login with a MS account but can this be done from a local account? 23393