Windows 10: Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

Discus and support Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We have Microsoft 365 subscription. One of our users are trying to backup his PC, but gets error "Sync not available for your account. Contact your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wimow, Aug 14, 2024.

1. wimow Win User

Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

We have Microsoft 365 subscription. One of our users are trying to backup his PC, but gets error "Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this"Since Windows forces you to log on when setting up a new computer, the user signed in with his work email.I can't find any settings for syncing in Entra admin center.Googling the issue says work account needs to be disconnected from Windows. But I don't know what disadvantages disconnecting the user has for Windows? He needs to be able to continue to user OneDrive and office apps.

:)

wimow, Aug 14, 2024

2. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

I have a Surface Book 2 15'. Recently I had an issue that required me to take it to the Windows Store and have it wiped and returned to it's factory settings. Yesterday, while setting it up, I noticed the following message on my "sync your settings" page
    under "accounts":

sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

It is my computer (and, by default, I am the system administrator) and I am logged on under my live account. I've done a few searches for a fix and I've tried a few different setting changes, but nothing seems to work.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

RogueCyclist, Aug 14, 2024
  3. tfwul Win User
    Outlook Exchange, Gmail account in Outlook, sync contacts possible?

I have Office 365, Outlook on Exchange and within Outlook I also have have 2 Gmail accounts (IMAP).
    Currently I am using a 3rd party tool to sync contacts (exporting to and importing from vCards) so as to sync contacts and have them available on smartphone devices.

The vCards method works well, requiring a number of steps though.

It is a (very)long shot, I know, but given the Outlook and Gmail accounts are within the same application, is there no way to automatically sync those details?

Thanks.

tfwul, Aug 14, 2024
  4. RuhulAli Win User

Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

Sync not available for your account

Greetings

I have an issue with my pc. It indicates that "sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.". I am the system admin. The sync settings button is not available.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue would be great.

Thanks in advance.

RuhulAli, Aug 14, 2024
Thema:

1. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this. - Similar Threads - Sync available account

2. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.: We have Microsoft 365 subscription. One of our users are trying to backup his PC, but gets error "Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this"Since Windows forces you to log on when setting up a new computer, the user signed in with...
  3. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.: We have Microsoft 365 subscription. One of our users are trying to backup his PC, but gets error "Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this"Since Windows forces you to log on when setting up a new computer, the user signed in with...
  4. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  5. Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator: Win 10 Pro in workgroup version 20H2 using *** Email address is removed for privacy *** receive error when syncing Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator Can't sync from a 2nd Computer with same username Also regedit...
  6. WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator": Hello, i've updated to 2004 win version and idk why this happen What i have to do, and how i fix this Thank you! [ATTACH] * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: ABOUT WIFI...
  7. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.: My Surface Book is running 1903 Windows 10. I logon to my computer with my Microsoft Account. I have a Office 386 Home Premium account and have installed all Office programs. I have 3 accounts on an Exchange Server - Exchange Online (Plan 1) which I have configured in...
  8. Unable to sync data in OneDrive Error: Contact your system administrator to enable sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to sync data in OneDrive Error: Contact your system administrator to enable sync: I am trying to resolve a OneDrive problem (no help from Microsoft despite repeated contact - thanks guys!) and as part of this I am ensuring sync your settings is working. However, my computer tells me I need to contact my system administrator to enable sync. I am my own...
  9. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  10. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...