Windows 10: Synaptics touchpad wont work

Discus and support Synaptics touchpad wont work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Product: HP Dy0004au Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit Build-19044.1503After 1909 then 20h2 and then 21h1 and 21h2 after these updates my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BISHALBHATI, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Synaptics touchpad wont work

Product: HP Dy0004au Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit Build-19044.1503After 1909 then 20h2 and then 21h1 and 21h2 after these updates my touch pad wont work on my pc every time I have to use a wired mouse to operate. I faced this problem since 1909 update last 1year. I don't find any solution for this but last time someone suggest me to install old version of synaptic driver its works but this time not new not old I have tried all version of synaptic driver and even the microsoft generic ps2/mouse driver it work on 1st boot after 2nd and then 3rd boot the touchpad not but not w

:)

BISHALBHATI, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Synaptics touchpad wont work

1. Synaptics touchpad wont work - Similar Threads - Synaptics touchpad wont

2. Synaptics Touchpad Settings Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics Touchpad Settings Not Working: So i have Windows 8.1 on my laptop, and for some reasons im trying to change my touchpad settings by going to Control Panel --> Mouse settings and there at the last tab where it shows device settings i go to that tab and then i click on settings, it opens for a second then...
  3. Touchpad stopped working synaptics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad stopped working synaptics: Hello, I have a computer with a synaptics laptop touchpad in a windows 10 version. It suddenly stopped working, I tried troubleshooting but nothing works. I have the updated driver and already restarted my device. What to do?...
  4. Touchpad stopped working synaptics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad stopped working synaptics: Hello, I have a computer with a synaptics laptop touchpad in a windows 10 version. It suddenly stopped working, I tried troubleshooting but nothing works. I have the updated driver and already restarted my device. What to do?...
  5. synaptics touchpad stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    synaptics touchpad stopped working: Hello,I have an Alienware 17 RS with a synaptics touchpad Windows 10 home, version 21H1, build 19043.1586. Today, it stopped working. I have pressed Win+X, clicked "Human interface Devices", then clicked "Synaptics HID device", but when I clicked on it, it said that it was...
  6. synaptics touchpad stopped working

synaptics touchpad stopped working: Hello,I have an Alienware 17 RS with a synaptics touchpad Windows 10 home, version 21H1, build 19043.1586. Today, it stopped working. I have pressed Win+X, clicked "Human interface Devices", then clicked "Synaptics HID device", but when I clicked on it, it said that it was...
  7. Synaptics touchpad wont work

Synaptics touchpad wont work: Product: HP Dy0004au Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit Build-19044.1503After 1909 then 20h2 and then 21h1 and 21h2 after these updates my touch pad wont work on my pc every time I have to use a wired mouse to operate. I faced this problem since 1909 update last...
  8. Synaptics touchpad wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics touchpad wont work: Product: HP Dy0004au Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit Build-19044.1503After 1909 then 20h2 and then 21h1 and 21h2 after these updates my touch pad wont work on my pc every time I have to use a wired mouse to operate. I faced this problem since 1909 update last...
  9. SYNAPTICS TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYNAPTICS TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING: Hello, i am going insane with this laptop, it's only 13months old and already had the hard drive replaced about 6 weeks ago, i am having trouble with the synaptics touchpad, the whole thing keeps disappearing so i can't scroll, when it does appear after start up i have to go...
  10. Synaptics Touchpad not working properly

Synaptics Touchpad not working properly: Hello. Since upgrading to Windows 10, my touchpad is not working properly any more. It's not that the touchpad isn't working at all or that I can't move or control the pointer. I say it isn't working properly because, occasionally, one single tap is read as multiple taps,...