Windows 10: Survey Email legit

Discus and support Survey Email legit in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is the email address legit- Tony Stueve <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lisa Bacchus, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Survey Email legit

Is the email address legit- Tony Stueve <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Lisa Bacchus, Jan 18, 2023

2. Survey

I have created a survey form in office 365 which I am very happy with. the part I don't like is that i have to

send a link to my customer. Is there not away to send the survey so they do not have to open a link? i want them to

be able to open there email, answer my questions and submit the form in one signal step.

its very hard to get people to fill out surveys, I want to make it as easy as possible.

AnnieWiebe1, Jan 18, 2023
  3. Survey questions emailed to me

I got a survey in my email recently. A few hours after answering the survey, it occurred to me it may not have really come from the Microsoft Insider program. After searching this forum, all the Microsoft official links, like Phishy survey email
    aren't working returning a 502 error. I did a whois on the domain microsoftemail.com it Looks like it is from Microsoft, but I can't be sure. Here is the email I got:

Survey Email legit 0e20ad9b-40af-419e-a237-9816a61701fc.jpg

The proceed with survey link points to https://click.email.microsoftemail....82365dbfadbbbd66c91b1c2dd209bd3e90def06835125 . Is this real?

Conversation opened. 1 read message.

Crius MacOldenly, Jan 18, 2023
  4. Survey Email legit

IS THIS EMAIL A LEGIT EMAIL?

What header? , oh and another question isnt *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a legit email or what.

Aaron Zamora, Jan 18, 2023
Thema:

Survey Email legit

1. Survey Email legit - Similar Threads - Survey Email legit

2. Is this email legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this email legit?: Is this mail really from Mircosoft. ,,Your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** has not been used for two years and is currently blocked. Your files are still available, but your OneDrive account and any files stored in that account will be deleted on or after...
  3. Is this email legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this email legit?: Is this mail really from Mircosoft. ,,Your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** has not been used for two years and is currently blocked. Your files are still available, but your OneDrive account and any files stored in that account will be deleted on or after...
  4. Is this email legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this email legit?: Recently, I have reinstalled my windows because of a suspicion of a malware on my PC. Today, I have received this email photos, I can't tell what's real anymore. The sender email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. com and apparently it is a reply to ***...
  5. Is this email legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this email legit?: Recently, I have reinstalled my windows because of a suspicion of a malware on my PC. Today, I have received this email photos, I can't tell what's real anymore. Can somebody please tell me if its legit. It's in czech, but ignore that, it just advertises all Windows...
  6. Survey Email legit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Survey Email legit: Is the email address legit- Tony Stueve <*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/survey-email-legit/97557e37-19ae-42ed-b776-81ba1d54db51
  7. legit microsoft email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    legit microsoft email: I just recently activated my windows. I recieved an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with my Microsoft verification code. The case number was 1032149742. Everything went well. I was just wondering, if this email address was legit, was really from...
  8. Is this email legit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is this email legit?: Is this email real?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-email-legit/ad272176-f24d-43ee-b1e5-b717f0c5919d
  9. Is this email legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this email legit?: I am receiving emails fro *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, requesting to update or else my account will be closed, is this legitimate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-email-legit/745d604e-affa-4d55-88cb-0b7ad2ee7bde
  10. legit email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    legit email?: is this message from microsoft? Someone started a process to replace all of the security info for the Microsoft accountbr*****. If this was you, click the button below to bypass the waiting period by using your existing security info....