Windows 10: Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

Discus and support Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Refering to Surface Pro 6ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adrian. C.Halnan, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

Refering to Surface Pro 6ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch pointsSurface Pen flat edge single side butoon and top buttonwithWindows 11 Pro Version 22H2 OS build 22621.1485 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0 IssueWhen using Krita drawing and Journal and OneNote and other products intermittently Pen and multi-touch have been stopping. Bluetooth Devices shows the Pen remains connected. The top button shortcut works.

:)

Adrian. C.Halnan, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28 Surface

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Surface Pen

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot Surface Pen

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...search/troubleshoot-surface-pen?os=windows-10

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 30, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

1. Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem? - Similar Threads - Surface Pro pen

2. Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?: Refering to Surface Pro 6ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch pointsSurface Pen flat edge single side butoon and top...
  3. Problem resetting Surface Pro 6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem resetting Surface Pro 6: I was resetting my son’s Surface Pro6 to factory default settings and wiping out all files so I could use it and during reset an error page came up. It said widows was unable to finish install. I can not get laptop to reset. Tried reboot but still no help. Any other...
  4. Surface Pro 7 - LTSC - Touch drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 7 - LTSC - Touch drivers: Hi, I am using a Surface Pro 7 with the following setup [ATTACH] I cannot get the touchscreen to function other than in UEFI mode. The drivers do not seem to be present, it only says HID-compliant vendor-defined device where it should be. Can anyone help? Thanks...
  5. Surface pro 6 touch keyboard

Surface pro 6 touch keyboard: Hello, I have an issue where the touch keyboard sound does not work. When I type using the touch keyboard, no sound came out. I have turned on the "Play key sounds as I type" on settings and it did not resolve my problems. I have updated my surface to the latest update...
  6. problem in multi finger touch

problem in multi finger touch: There was a recent windows update available which I updated 2 days back, even since multi finger touch is not working in my laptop. I checked online, even on windows website but I am not yet able to enable the same. I even tried restarting my laptop, even that did not help....
  7. Update for Surface Pro 6 graphics driver.

Update for Surface Pro 6 graphics driver.: I have heard that updating the graphics driver for the Surface Pro 6 will eliminate the problem of Microsoft Jigsaw closing down as soon as it tries to launch an ad. I cannot find the update. Anyone know where to get it?...
  8. multi-touch problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    multi-touch problem: I upgraded my Windows 8 Acer laptop to Windows 10. Everything is OK but for the multi-touch. It used to work well with Windows 8 but now I can only do single-touch. I contacted to Acer team but they told me they don’t support multi-touch in Windows 10. Reinstalling drivers...
  9. Surface Pro 6?

Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  10. HID-Compliant Touch Screen and Pen drivers are missing on Surface Pro 4

HID-Compliant Touch Screen and Pen drivers are missing on Surface Pro 4: I appear to have lost my HID-Compliant Touch Screen and Pen drivers on my SP4 after an update at the end of July 2018. I have tried various fixes as suggested on different forums and support services , including trouble shoot process, legacy, etc. I have sought assistance...