Windows 10: Support hanging up on me

Discus and support Support hanging up on me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I went through the help button on my computer to talk to someone about my personalization issue with windows. I was told I would receive a callback... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JumpingJill, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Support hanging up on me

I went through the help button on my computer to talk to someone about my personalization issue with windows. I was told I would receive a callback within 90 minutes, which I did. That person tried to transfer me to Office tech support and I had to tell her it's not an Office issue, it's a Windows issue. She put me on hold cooked my breakfast and ate it while waiting then she came back and told me she was transferring me to Windows tech. Told her I had already been waiting 90 minutes really it was 2 hours and she said "let me see what I can do to help you" Back on hold for 15 minutes and a recording told me to put in my phone number.....huh? I did that and a tech answered in about 2 minutes. I was confused and asked if he was a Windows tech, he answered yes, and when I was describing my issue, he hung up on me. What's with Windows? I tried to get help a couple of weeks ago and they just want to install a fresh version of windows. I've been down that road before, lost all my personal settings and some programs. IT"S A SIMPLE WINDOWS ADJUSTMENT or it should be for someone who calls themselves a tech. I give up, of course. That's the goal from Microsoft, that is very apparent. Does anyone have advice on how to actually get help?

:)

JumpingJill, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 15, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Support hanging up on me

Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Support hanging up on me

1. Support hanging up on me - Similar Threads - Support hanging

2. Your phone support sucks it keeps driving me to the website and then hangs up without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone support sucks it keeps driving me to the website and then hangs up without...: I cant open my MS files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-support-sucks-it-keeps-driving-me-to/eaca65b3-abfa-48e1-a968-55d574b5db13
  3. Your phone support sucks it keeps driving me to the website and then hangs up without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone support sucks it keeps driving me to the website and then hangs up without...: I cant open my MS files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-support-sucks-it-keeps-driving-me-to/eaca65b3-abfa-48e1-a968-55d574b5db13
  4. Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!!: My father's PC has been reloaded with a fresh from DVD DELL Inspiron which came with WIN10 HOME - which was later upgraded to PRO. I can SEE the machine listed under MY DEVICES in my Microsoft account shows the machine, the serial number, and it must be talking to the...
  5. Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!!: My father's PC has been reloaded with a fresh from DVD DELL Inspiron which came with WIN10 HOME - which was later upgraded to PRO. I can SEE the machine listed under MY DEVICES in my Microsoft account shows the machine, the serial number, and it must be talking to the...
  6. Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!!

7. I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me: Case # 1051522068Please call me back at 315-576-9208I need help activating my Windows 10 Home Edition. I managed to get through to a REAL person but the line dropped during a transfer and no one called back.- Andrew...
  8. I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me: Case # 1051522068Please call me back at 315-576-9208I need help activating my Windows 10 Home Edition. I managed to get through to a REAL person but the line dropped during a transfer and no one called back.- Andrew...
  9. I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I can't activate windows! Customer support is terrible and just hangs up! PLEASE HELP!...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate windows! Customer support is terrible and just hangs up! PLEASE HELP!...: So I bought a digital copy of windows and recently changed hardware. I have not been able to activate windows on my new PC. I have called customer support everytime. The one time they actually got me to the right place, they said that their system was down and was unable to...