Windows 10: Super High Ping and Packet loss

Discus and support Super High Ping and Packet loss in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; While playing games such as valorant, apex legends or minecraft, or using discord, my ping has very frequently spikes from its usual 30 ping to about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vanious, May 20, 2022.

1. Vanious Win User

Super High Ping and Packet loss

While playing games such as valorant, apex legends or minecraft, or using discord, my ping has very frequently spikes from its usual 30 ping to about 3000. I have had some rare ping spikes that were really bad before, but never have they been so frequent as it has been for the past week. I am using a windows 10 pc.

:)

Vanious, May 20, 2022

2. Experiencing Severe packet loss and high pings

Bump, the command spearman suggested boosted the d/l speed to 70kb/s, however it didn't fix the packet loss issue, the ping issue's still there but has much less of an effect.

crazy pyro, May 20, 2022
  3. mizzl Win User
    Extremely high ping and packet loss

I've had this problem for a while now and since you folks are keen to help me, i will present you with this problem:
    While gaming(TF2 in this case) most of the time I have, although bad, playable ping of around 100-200ms.
    However, occasionally i get these ping 'spikes' i.e. my ping rises to extreme heights (600-1000ms) and then drops again. This happens quite irregularly; sometimes about once every two minutes, sometimes not for ten minutes, and sometimes every thirty seconds.
    Also, my packet loss is extremely high, at around 20-30% or sometimes even 50%.
    It is really pissing me off!

Screenshot of a program called Ping Plotter which plots my ping to a game server.

Super High Ping and Packet loss [​IMG]

EDIT: I'm running Win7 BTW.

mizzl, May 20, 2022
  4. Ozpa Win User

Any small apps to check connection ping and packet loss?

Hello. I'm looking if you guys can suggest any small applications out there that can test your ping (something like Pingtest.net but shouldn't be in a browser) and packet loss too. I used to use something a while back but I forgot the name *Bang Head :banghead:

Thema:

1. Super High Ping and Packet loss - Similar Threads - Super High Ping

2. super high ping, lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    super high ping, lag: My ping usually spikes up to 3000ms. This happens lately and I have nothing change beforehand. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-high-ping-lag/10287456-b360-44c2-b34f-87d3c431b546
  3. super high ping, lag

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    super high ping, lag: My ping usually spikes up to 3000ms. This happens lately and I have nothing change beforehand. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-high-ping-lag/10287456-b360-44c2-b34f-87d3c431b546
  4. super high ping, lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. super high ping, lag, and packet loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    super high ping, lag, and packet loss: When playing my favourite games like valorant, apex, or even running a discord, my ping usually spikes up to 3000ms. This happens lately and I have nothing change beforehand. What should I do?...
  6. super high ping, lag, and packet loss

super high ping, lag, and packet loss: When playing my favourite games like valorant, apex, or even running a discord, my ping usually spikes up to 3000ms. This happens lately and I have nothing change beforehand. What should I do?...
  7. super high ping, lag, and packet loss

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Super High Ping and Packet loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Super High Ping and Packet loss: While playing games such as valorant, apex legends or minecraft, or using discord, my ping has very frequently spikes from its usual 30 ping to about 3000. I have had some rare ping spikes that were really bad before, but never have they been so frequent as it has been for...
  9. Super High Ping and Packet loss

Super High Ping and Packet loss: While playing games such as valorant, apex legends or minecraft, or using discord, my ping has very frequently spikes from its usual 30 ping to about 3000. I have had some rare ping spikes that were really bad before, but never have they been so frequent as it has been for...
  10. Ping spikes / Potential packet loss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping spikes / Potential packet loss: Good evening, Recently I have switched over to Verizon Fios as my ISP. I have a dual band USB adapter in my PC which allows me to connect to WiFi. After having Fios for 2 weeks, I have noticed that I am getting consistent Ping spikes when playing games or even browsing the...