Windows 10: suddenly some files are missing

Discus and support suddenly some files are missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.I have the folder with my pictures.I have create and bakcups to two drives.Suddenly today i notice that are missing some pixtures from my c drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vasilisnikolo, Oct 8, 2024 at 6:12 AM.

1. suddenly some files are missing

Hello.I have the folder with my pictures.I have create and bakcups to two drives.Suddenly today i notice that are missing some pixtures from my c drive and from back up files............I think i do not delete accidentally....So what could be happened?

:)

vasilisnikolo, Oct 8, 2024 at 6:12 AM

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Oct 8, 2024 at 6:18 AM
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

4. JonnaZhu Win User

suddenly some files are missing

Missing Files

You can try the following tips to get back file suddenly disappeared from folder.

• Show hidden files
    • Check Recycle Bin for deleted files
    • Run disk check tool
    • Turn off Fast Startup
    • Change Index options
    • Recover suddenly disappeared files with MyRecover, a professional yet easy to use data recovery tool with three simple steps (1. Install this tool on your PC. 2. Scan hard drive for lost files. 3. Select traget files for recovery).

Thema:

suddenly some files are missing

1. suddenly some files are missing - Similar Threads - suddenly files are

2. suddenly some files are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly some files are missing: Hello.I have the folder with my pictures.I have create and bakcups to two drives.Suddenly today i notice that are missing some pixtures from my c drive and from back up files............I think i do not delete accidentally....So what could be happened?...
  3. Security Tab is missing in some files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security Tab is missing in some files.: For certain files the security tab is missing in properties WIndows 10. The problem is only on some files and other are fine. I have tried to adjust the policy definitions - didnt workTried to update the regisrty in powershell admin - didnt workThe problems comes up when I...
  4. Why are some Onedrive files missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some Onedrive files missing: I am running Windows 11 on my laptop. Last August I moved a directory along with sub-directories to my Onedrive folder and to clear up space, I asked to have them remain on-line. Today, I went looking for some of the files and found the directories still there with empty...
  5. some of windows icons missed suddenly!

in Windows 10 Customization
    some of windows icons missed suddenly!: Hi, I'm using Windows 10. Today, when I opened Windows Notification, I noticed that some of the icons have changed and a rectangular image is displayed instead of their original icon.I must say that a few days ago my Windows fonts had changed and I had to reinstall and...
  6. A .EXE file missing suddenly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A .EXE file missing suddenly: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 home single language since 2018.I update my Windows to 1909 version. I recently start to play a game and my game's .exe file suddenly erased or deleted from the game main directory. I have to reinstall the game for now several times for a week. Is it...
  7. missing some important windows files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing some important windows files: i just accidentally delete windir%/system32 system32 properties advanced.exe file now how can i recover this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-some-important-windows-files/002c4464-928a-470c-a738-9dad36f1ef84
  8. Folder/Files suddenly missing in Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folder/Files suddenly missing in Desktop: Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right sub to call for help regarding my problem. I have this folder on my desktop which I put all my work files but suddenly it's gone. I'm going to give as much as possible information because I really need those files for my work. Last time...
  9. Windows backup missing some files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows backup missing some files: Back in May, I posted a question about Windows Backup needing to be restarted after a Windows update....
  10. Backup error, some files missing

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup error, some files missing: Mods, if there's a better sub forum for this please move it and thank you *Smile tenforums doesn't have a backup and restore forum yet. The problem is when I do a backup, I get an error message "The backup completed but some files were skipped" I've taken a snip and...